The best alcoholic drink on the ship is........... ??????

Mommawo

In reference to using CHEERS and getting a double: you can't get a double BUT, you can order 2 drinks in 5 minutes (or is it 10 min?) - so, if you want a double, order the shot first, wait for those few minutes, then order your drink - pour in the shot and you're good to go. Of course this counts as 2 drinks out of the 15 drink minimum, but I've never come anywhere close to 15 alcoholic drinks in a day.

I have previously ordered a Ting Mojito from the Red Frog/Blue Iguana poolside, and it was delicious. Just sweet enough, just refreshing enough - I don't see it on the current menu, but I could do 4 or 5 on any given day on the deck!

It's not fruity, but I love White Russians. The ones I had on the Ecstasy seemed pretty strong to me. It's the kind of drink I'd get on a cruise ship but probably wouldn't get on land because I'd doubt the freshness of the ingredients in random bar at home.

As far as strength goes, this is why I always walk to the bar and order instead of getting a drink they are bringing around or through a server.

Drink of the day is usually something fruity, too.

I see America drinking the fabulous cocktails I make / Americans getting stinky on something I stir or shake / The sex on the beach / The schnapps made from peach / The velvet hammer / The Alabama slammer. / I make things with juice and froth / The pink squirrel / The three-toed sloth. / I make drinks so sweet and snazzy / The iced tea / The kamakazi / The orgasm / The death spasm / The Singapore sling / The dingaling. / America you've just been devoted to every flavor I got / But if you want to got loaded / Why don't you just order a shot? /

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Way to throw in a great movie quote!! :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
... If you want to be adventurous order a Long Island iced tea but instead of sour mix substitute cranberry and instead of coke substitute sprite. It’s pretty girly but really strong!

Or just get a Tokyo Tea.

I have the Alchemy bartender make a strawberry basil drop... it has strawberry infused vodka, st Germaine’s elderflower, muddled strawberry and basil and I sometimes have them add a chipotle or habenaro infused vodka kick... amazing! But tell the Alchemy bar what you like /don’t like and they will creat you YOUR new favorite drink! (Hint, tipping extra gets you very far with the bartenders creativity).

• 4 weeks later...