Favorite Piano Bar Pianist/Singer?

julee407

We were on the Elation a couple of years ago and there was a singer/guitar player named Clint. We like country and he could play just about any artist we asked for along with non-country. He was on of those people that played different places on the boat during the cruise. Not sure if he still plays or not but we looked up daily which bar he was playing at and we would go drink there during the evenings.

Patrick Duffy is amazing. We have sailed with him twice and have loved every minute of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed . We enjoyed Patrick last Sept on sunshine . So talented. This past July on Sunshine the PBE was Roddy. Something or another . He was horrible . Walked out first night , never to return.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had Martin on Fascination in Oct. He was okay, a little bitter about life. Matias on Magic in Sept/Oct. He was okay, favorite artist The Beatles. Best one so far was Adam Mitchell on Pride in Feb/March. He was just filling in for Jordan, who had an emergency the first day. He was great fun but not a regular. EM

Thanks all for sharing your favorite Piano Bar Pianist/Singer! It truly does make a good cruise if you have a good one. I'll look up the schedules of the ones you've all mentioned. Check out Piano Dude Gregg's as well on Facebook. He really is awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

Eden Parker was by far the best Piano Bar Entertainer we ever have had on a ship. We were lucky enough to be on the second sailing that he ever did with Carnival. If I could, I would book another cruise just to see him, but our timing hasn't worked out. He is on the Horizon Trans Atlantic, and I am so jealous. I won't be on the Horizon until September.

This pass Christmas we were on the Liberty, and we had a new person to Carnival, her name was Laura. I really enjoyed her. She had a way about her, that really got people involved. I would love to see if she gets another contract.

Pete Thompson and and Tony Ward are awesome! Great fun and know how to work their audience. Sailing on cruises with them both soon!

TC was a legend taken from us way too soon. The nights in his bar were legendary!

That’s good to hear about Tony. We’ll be on the Triumph in three weeks and he’ll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums