Smoking areas On Symphony of the Seas

Thanks for the link Bob, our cabin is on the port side on Majesty. Like the OP, smell of cigarettes is unpleasant at best and I avoid it whenever possible.

It might be more of an issue on Majesty where smoking is allowed on deck 7, below the balconies on deck 10. However, on Symphony, smoking is not allowed outside below any passenger balcony staterooms. Either way, I think it's more likely that you will smell smoke from one of your neighbors smoking on an a balcony forward of you.

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2018 at 7:03 AM, Host Clarea said:

It might be more of an issue on Majesty where smoking is allowed on deck 7, below the balconies on deck 10. However, on Symphony, smoking is not allowed outside below any passenger balcony staterooms. Either way, I think it's more likely that you will smell smoke from one of your neighbors smoking on an a balcony forward of you.

No smoking is allowed on balconies, so that should not be a problem.

On 8/16/2018 at 7:03 AM, Host Clarea said: