Chops Grille for Vegetarians

Hi All,

I'm booked on Allure with a friend who is vegetarian. I'd like to take advantage of the $19 lunch at Chops Grille, but only if she'll have something nice to eat too!

The Chops menu online refers to a vegetarian selection that is available on request. Does anyone know what this contains, whether it's any good (worth the surcharge) and which vegetarian dishes are available as part of the lunch menu?

Thanks in advance for any help :D

Thanks :) I did a quick search of these forums and those threads didn't pop up. Must still have needed my morning coffee at that point ;p

So I guess that's advising that they're not up to standard and that lunch at Chops isn't worth it for a vegetarian?

Windjammer is fine, I am saying it's not worth paying for the same exact thing, not that it isn't up to standards.

Hi All,

I'm booked on Allure with a friend who is vegetarian. I'd like to take advantage of the $19 lunch at Chops Grille, but only if she'll have something nice to eat too!

The Chops menu online refers to a vegetarian selection that is available on request. Does anyone know what this contains, whether it's any good (worth the surcharge) and which vegetarian dishes are available as part of the lunch menu?

Thanks in advance for any help :D

on HOTS this summer, Chops offered delightful vegetarian dishes from neighboring Jamie’s or 150 CP. we were expecting our guest to have to just order sides. she was thrilled with the pasta from Jamie’s and we were thrilled with that kind of service. hope Allure is the same. enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven of us went to Chops on the Navigator last year for my sons birthday and took his girlfriend who is a vegetarian. She was able to choose a vegetarian dish from the Giovanni's menu which she really enjoyed - definitely not a windjammer experience.

• 3 months later...
On 7/24/2018 at 6:39 AM, L1211 said:

on HOTS this summer, Chops offered delightful vegetarian dishes from neighboring Jamie’s or 150 CP. we were expecting our guest to have to just order sides. she was thrilled with the pasta from Jamie’s and we were thrilled with that kind of service. hope Allure is the same. enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes just check out the menus and maybe ask someone on board about additional vegetarian options. But I would like to add that the current 150 CP menu is barely vegetarian friendly. Only one option available which is some cauliflower. Not worth it for the price, but maybe they will change the menu to have more vegetarian offerings or at least something better than some cauliflower for $40 per person. Personally really like the meat dishes at 150 CP but traveling with a vegetarian and I won't be paying $40 for some cauliflower or grilled vegetables. So fingers crossed they work on changing or expanding the menu. 🙂

Happy cruising.