Breakaway - Deck Plans

js

Does anyone know if/when the Deck Plans for the Breakaway will be released?

I looked on NCLs site and I cannot find it anywhere and wondering if they are not yet released.

Thank you very much.

Not that I'm ready to book but there is NO chance I'd book without seeing deck plans! I don't even know what questions I'd ask a TA at this point. We have no idea how many decks there will be, will any balconies be open such as the ones on Epic? Will some balconies be larger than others? What about dining options, bars, entertainment venues and where they are located?

It sounds like it will be chaos to try to book without deck plans.

Not that I'm ready to book but there is NO chance I'd book without seeing deck plans! I don't even know what questions I'd ask a TA at this point. We have no idea how many decks there will be, will any balconies be open such as the ones on Epic? Will some balconies be larger than others? What about dining options, bars, entertainment venues and where they are located?

I was thinking exactly the same thing! No chance I'll be booking before I get a chance to really look at them!

18 decks, so far deck 17 and 18 are listed as TBA....and don't show any cabin categories. ;) Deck plans have some things listed, but there are still lots of blank spaces to be filled in.

Decks 6 and 7 show no cabin categories just public space.

Most NCL ships have at least two lower decks of public space (6&7) with the next three decks being cabins (8,9,&10) and decks 11,12, &13 are a mix of cabins, pools, and sporting equipment. The top three are probably the Haven. There will also have to be the singles area - maybe the rooms on the front of the ship? Or would those be super deluxe ocean view :D I suspect that these ships will be a cross between the Epic and the Jewel class ships - no inside knowledge - just a guess.

Ditto. Plus I want to know what is above/below/around me, as well as how far the cabin is from the kids club, kids pool and buffet. We all have our priorities :p

Personally I think we're going to stay clear of Project Breakaway until the prices come back down from the stratosphere. I for one am happy this will potentially cause fares on the smaller ships to drop :)

Most NCL ships have at least two lower decks of public space (6&7) with the next three decks being cabins (8,9,&10) and decks 11,12, &13 are a mix of cabins, pools, and sporting equipment. The top three are probably the Haven. There will also have to be the singles area - maybe the rooms on the front of the ship? Or would those be super deluxe ocean view :D I suspect that these ships will be a cross between the Epic and the Jewel class ships - no inside knowledge - just a guess.

Deck 5 has cabins, 6 and 7 are public space. T1 Studios are on deck 11 and 12.

Ditto. Plus I want to know what is above/below/around me' date=' as well as how far the cabin is from the kids club, kids pool and buffet. We all have our priorities :p

Personally I think we're going to stay clear of Project Breakaway until the prices come back down from the stratosphere. I for one am happy this will potentially cause fares on the smaller ships to drop :)[/quote']

I'm with you! There are so many other NCL ships I haven't tried yet that by the time I get to Breakaway it will be old LOL!

Those are great - thank you! :) Any chance for a legend to the color codes?

If you google NCL Breakaway Deck Plans you'll find link to agency that has the partial deck plans complete with color coding. Stateroom numbers are legible too :)

Thank you all very much!

There is no way I would book either without seeing the deck plans. My dh and I have older teens and book 2 cabins and I am very specific where I like to be located. Also, my extended family usually sails with us some singles some not and we all like to be close to one another.

I have only cruised NCL once about 18 years ago (on the Dreamward) although I cruise often and mostly with RCCL.

I have a July 2012 and July 2013 booked on RCCL (2013 being on Allure) and if the Breakaway will be sailing out of NY, new and big, I may cancel my Allure cruise.

When will the general pubic be able to book?

Thank you all VERY much!

So glad an RCCL girl got this thread going LOL

Is it correct that prices are not listed anywhere yet?

I would love to try to compare prices and see if it will be worthwhile to

try the Breakaway.

I can't figure it all out until I have the prices.

Thank you all so much!!

Thanks for the link of the deck plans. I just noticed the kid crew has 2 floors :eek: (wonder if this is to split up the age groups better).

I'll have to look up the codes when I return from school later tonight, but really appreciate the info.

Now if they'd just show all the pricing for all the 2013 dates, that would be nice (so that we can compare). :eek:

Found this on another google search, not from same website where I found the deck plans with room codes:

The Norwegian Breakaway is scheduled to sail year-round from New York City beginning May 2013. From May through October 2013, the NCL Breakaway will embark on

7-night Bermuda cruises. Sail dates and itinerary details shown below:

7-Night Bermuda Cruise from New York

- Sunday: Departs New York at 4 PM

- Monday: Day at Sea

- Tuesday: Day at Sea

- Wednesday: Arrives into King's Wharf, Bermuda at 8 AM

- Thursday: Stays in King's Wharf, Bermuda

- Friday: Departs King's Wharf Bermuda at 5 PM

- Saturday: Day at Sea

- Sunday: Arrives in New York at 8 AM

Bermuda Sailing Dates for 2013:

May 12, 19, 26

June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

July 7, 14, 21, 28

August 4, 11, 18, 25

September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29

October 6

Stay tuned for more NCL Breakaway itinerary updates.

I'll turn 65 week of June 16th 2013 - maybe a happy birthday cruise for me??

Archived