The Breakaway Haven Rocked!

Nalagh

I will start with a full pictorial review in the morning. I just want you all to know that this was by far the best Haven experience ever, and I feel NCL kept true to their word! :D

More to come, but this NEEDED it's own thread. Feel free to ask all the questions you may have!

Cherie

Can't wait to see all the pictures and please tell us your full Haven experience.

We were in a BA on the Breakaway but booked the S4 on Getaway for August so

give us every detail!!!

THANK YOU and glad you had a great time!

I will start with a full pictorial review in the morning. I just want you all to know that this was by far the best Haven experience ever, and I feel NCL kept true to their word! :D

More to come, but this NEEDED it's own thread. Feel free to ask all the questions you may have!

Cherie

Welcome back!!!! I am soooooooo happy you had a great Haven experience. You definitely deserved it. :)

I just had my first suite experience and I really was in heaven in the Haven. :) and that S6 balcony...... Pure bliss.

I can't wait to read your review.

Cherie

Sooooo happy to hear you liked it! I was getting nervous with all the reviews (the reviews are all over the place!) looking forward to reading your review.

Cherie

THANKS!!!!

You Made My Day! - See my countdown clock ;)

Looking forward to your review

I loved the sun deck in the Haven, there were thousands of people out by the main pool and the most that went on the haven sun deck was 10 in the entire cruise - we had cabanas, beds, waiter service drinks, iced face flannels and water being spritzed in our faces too (if we said ok of course)

look forward to seeing the pictures for the memories

over 2000 pics is the issue... I am still sorting!

Thanks for doing a review.its going to be so worth the wait...you had a fabulous cabin.

I was trying to hunt you down sat night to say good bye but No one knew where you were.lol. Hope your travel home went smoothly.

Archived