Are you pleased with the Le Club Voyage updates ?

Andy

Are You Pleased With The Azamara LCV Updates ?  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Pleased With The Azamara LCV Updates ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Hi Everyone,

As promised, here's the LCV Poll. It will remain open for 7 days, until September 8th, 2014.

Edited by Host Andy

done- voted. looking at other cruiseliens for 2016

I'm sorry to hear that Robin. I know how faithful you've been !

If I may make a suggestion... consider giving it some time for the smoke to clear. I realize that things may not change, but you would think that with the clear consensus on here - perhaps Azamara will take another look at this.

Let's hope that Bonnie or Azamara Joel will share our insights with Miami's management team.

I'm sorry to hear that Robin. I know how faithful you've been !

If I may make a suggestion... consider giving it some time for the smoke to clear. I realize that things may not change, but you would think that with the clear consensus on here - perhaps Azamara will take another look at this.

Let's hope that Bonnie or Azamara Joel will share our insights with Miami's management team.

I hope they do Andy. We have been very loyal to Azamara and have three more cruises booked, but this announcement many change that, We will get much more value from booking Suites on Celebrity than we will ever get now from Azamara. I can't see how they feel they are rewarding their loyal guests.....

So I am out of touch: what does LCV stand for?

Le Club Voyage.

Andy...I voted and I'm not happy about the new loyalty program either. Granted, I don't have near the points as others do, but I'm really disappointed that there will not be free internet minutes after this year. :mad: :rolleyes:

So I am out of touch: what does LCV stand for?

My apologies Maryann. As Midwestchick mentioned, it's short for Le Club Voyage. Sometimes, I'm so busy, that I shorten up some items when typing. I will try to remind myself not to do that :)

Tuesday Sept. 2, 2015 midmorning 113 NO 0 YES. Are you meeting to go to the lifeboats yet AZ? This is a shipwreck.

Have you noticed that all bad news is released on holiday weekends? Sneaky peeps think we don't watch out when it's a holiday.

Tuesday Sept. 2, 2015 midmorning 113 NO 0 YES. Are you meeting to go to the lifeboats yet AZ? This is a shipwreck.

Have you noticed that all bad news is released on holiday weekends? Sneaky peeps think we don't watch out when it's a holiday.

162 NO 0 Yes 5 What the heck is an Azamara?

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder, please refrain from making politcal comments. If you wish to discuss politics, there's plenty of other places to do so. Please take a few moments to review our Guidelines : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines , and this section in particular :

In addition, we may, at our discretion, change or remove inappropriate graphics or text from online signatures and profiles without notice. This may include vulgarity, nudity, political statements, and or any other content we feel inappropriate for our cruise community.

Thanks very much for your participation and cooperation !

To the one person that has voted yes, would you please explain to us why? Maybe the 96.55% of us are wrong! :D

Yes, please share your reason for voting yes with all the 247 of us who voted no! Maybe we're all missing something?

And there must be many, many cruisers out there who don't visit Cruise Critic that regularly, or who do not know of its existence, who are still blissfully unaware of the loyalty benefits that have been taken away.