Form for Shareholder Benefit OBC?

jarand

You FAX a copy of your proof of CCL stock to 206-281-0627. I had problems and never was successful. When I got on board, I took the proof to the front desk. They sent it to Seattle and I received my credit 2 days later while on board. This was in Sep. 2015.

I mail a letter stating the cruise booking number, date of cruise and my contact information along with the proof of stock ownership to World Cruise Reservations, 300 Elliottt Ave Wes,t Seattle, WA 98119. This is for all cruises - not just World cruises. If you have multiple cruises booked you can do it all in one letter.

I ask for an email reply and normally get it in less than a week from the time I mail the letter. Has worked just fine every time.

Here's the page with the link.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Make sure you include your email. In my experience, you'll get an email confirmation within an hour or two if you fax during business hours, which are West Coast US, Pacific time zone. Print out the email confirmation on the outside chance something goes wrong.

Question regarding the OBC - I just bought my 100 shares (don't ask why I waited so long) using my financial planner. He bought it as part of my IRA. Will this be a problem to anyone's knowledge? He's saying my confirmation is their proof of purchase. I won't get a regular statement from Carnival. Advice is appreciated.

Having stock in a IRA is no problem. Right now the proof of purchase have is good. For future cruises you send the page from your monthly statement that shows CCL and blank out any other stocks and your account number.

Edited by jaspersmycat

I sent a text with proof and my email address 3 days ago. Should I resend it?

Also, are there strict rules about combining it with other offers. I received $100 OBC with the "deal" I got on my cabin. Would something like that not combine with Stockholder credit?

Also, are there strict rules about combining it with other offers. I received $100 OBC with the "deal" I got on my cabin. Would something like that not combine with Stockholder credit?

I often have 2 or 3 other promotions/offers on my booking and I always get the stockholder credit. I have never heard of anyone not getting it (assuming they have the stock of course).

I don't believe you can TEXT or send it via e-mail.. Your Stockholder credit should be combinable with your other $100 OBC..Agree it must be FAX'd or sent Snail mail to World Cruise Reservations, 300 Elliot Ave. West, Seattle, WA 98119..Application must be made two weeks prior to departure..

Since I can't use my FAX, my friend always FAX's it for me along with my request letter.. Be sure to send the proof of ownership & always give your booking Number in your request letter with your ship & date of departure..I normally receive an e-mail confirmation within the hour...The correct phone Number is 206-281- 0627...However if that Number does not pick it up within three days you could try another Number for them..FAX 206-905-8918..If World Cruise Reservations is particularly busy you might have a delay, but normally not..

Question regarding the OBC - I just bought my 100 shares (don't ask why I waited so long) using my financial planner. He bought it as part of my IRA. Will this be a problem to anyone's knowledge? He's saying my confirmation is their proof of purchase. I won't get a regular statement from Carnival. Advice is appreciated.

No problem - all you need is a print-out showing you own 100 shares. HAL (and CCL) do/ does not care where it is 'kept' in your portfolio. Mine is the same and no problem for many years.

The stockholder credit is totally separate from all other promotions so there should be no impact on any program. The only rules I am aware of are: 1) how much you get which is dependent on the length of your cruise and 2) it is applied to the cabin and is not a per person credit.

Does anyone have the link for the shareholder benefit (100 shares of Carnival stock), or do you just write a letter of request? Where do you send it to?

Thanks.

There is no form...Follow the instruction on the WEB site or use my post above..Be sure you give HAL your booking Number in your letter of request..

The stockholder credit is totally separate from all other promotions so there should be no impact on any program. The only rules I am aware of are: 1) how much you get which is dependent on the length of your cruise and 2) it is applied to the cabin and is not a per person credit.

Cruise is 10 days long so $100 in OBC and I am a single in the cabin so it all goes to me!:D:D:D

I don't believe you can TEXT or send it via e-mail.. Your Stockholder credit should be combinable with your other $100 OBC..Agree it must be FAX'd or sent Snail mail to World Cruise Reservations, 300 Elliot Ave. West, Seattle, WA 98119..Application must be made two weeks prior to departure..

Since I can't use my FAX, my friend always FAX's it for me along with my request letter.. Be sure to send the proof of ownership & always give your booking Number in your request letter with your ship & date of departure..I normally receive an e-mail confirmation within the hour...The correct phone Number is 206-281- 0627...However if that Number does not pick it up within three days you could try another Number for them..FAX 206-905-8918..If World Cruise Reservations is particularly busy you might have a delay, but normally not..

I meant to say I faxed it as I have a fax machine in my home. I used the first number you listed. I will try the other number as a re-fax. Thanks so much!!! I leave in less than a month so I am interested in dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. I've never booked this close to a cruise before.

I meant to say I faxed it as I have a fax machine in my home. I used the first number you listed. I will try the other number as a re-fax. Thanks so much!!! I leave in less than a month so I am interested in dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. I've never booked this close to a cruise before.

Give them a call to see if they received it. One time they were behind in picking up faxes and applying the OBC. I called and they dug my request out of the pile, applied the OBC and then sent me an email right away. I take that email to the ship with me in case there's a problem.

Give them a call to see if they received it. One time they were behind in picking up faxes and applying the OBC. I called and they dug my request out of the pile, applied the OBC and then sent me an email right away. I take that email to the ship with me in case there's a problem.

Fantastic advice. Is the phone number listed above the number to call and the other number the one to fax? If so, I see the problem. I faxed to the first number so perhaps the office never received it. I just refaxed to the fax number you listed AND I am sending a snail mail as well. Thanks for your help!

Edited by CruisinNana

Fantastic advice. Is the phone number listed above the number to call and the other number the one to fax? If so, I see the problem. I faxed to the first number so perhaps the office never received it. I just refaxed to the fax number you listed AND I am sending a snail mail as well. Thanks for your help!

Here are the telephone and fax numbers and the address:

World Cruise Reservations

300 Elliott Avenue West

Seattle, WA 98119

Tel 800 522 3399

Fax 206 281 0627

Edited by Windsailer

Wonder if you have been successful in getting your OBC from HAL yet?

I submitted a copy of my shares that I purchased and a copy of the reservation. Faxed it in and with in 1 hour I got a email back saying I was credited with $100.

That's the way it has been for us too, unless they have a backlog, which is rare.. Then it might take a few hours or a day, but never longer..

Hope you have a wonderful cruise..

P.S. Just opened our Bank Acct. statements tonight & almost fainted..We lost a lot this month also in our IRA's..:( only our Carnival stock made any $$ since we bought it.. Wish we had more..:)