Last Minute San Diego Purchases

ano

We are flying in to SD, then taking the NCL bus to the port. I know its a pretty short distance. Anyone know of a quick convenience store outside the airport or port to buy some soda/water to take on the cruise? We can ship it in our luggage but are trying to avoid this if possible.

Edited by ano

Go to Google Maps, enter "San Diego Cruise Pier", then click on "Search Nearby". Enter 'pharmacy' or 'grocery' and you will find several possibilities within several blocks of the pier. Print off a copy of the map and bring it with you unless you can bring it up on your phone when you get there. I'd drop off the luggage, then walk to one of them. It looks like the closest is the RiteAid Pharmacy on Kettner Blvd. They'll have water, wine, snacks, any other last minute necessities that you only remember once you're on the plane!

Edited by Kartgv

There is a Ralph's supermarket on Market and 3rd which is about 10 blocks from the pier. There is also a 7-11 convenience store on Columbia & C which is about 4 blocks, and a RiteAid drug store which sells stuff like this at the corner of Kettner & Ash, also about 4 blocks from the pier.

We are flying in to SD, then taking the NCL bus to the port. I know its a pretty short distance. Anyone know of a quick convenience store outside the airport or port to buy some soda/water to take on the cruise? We can ship it in our luggage but are trying to avoid this if possible.

Allen, send me an email: born2tvl at yahoo dot com.