Black Friday

nordski

For those in North America (or perhaps just the USA?), the Azamara Twitter feed suggests that there will be some specials offered on "Black Friday" and (up to?) "Good Monday".

I'm certain Bonnie can clarify this if I've botched the understanding of this.

As Richard Twynam tweeted something similar, I am presuming that there will be offers for UK cruisers too

Thanks for adding that information.

Clearly I haven't really fully comprehended the extent of this "Black Friday" concept.

nordski, you and I should spend a Black Friday together. You'll have to get up early, though--4:15 okay?

If that's p.m. I might stand a chance of hanging with you.

But, having seen the "shopping ninja" in action, I suspect you are referring to a more ungodly hour.

I'm also certain that you have a detailed strategic plan to maximize your efficiency.

In my case, after breakfast I'll leisurely check my e-mails for any Azamara offerings and, of course, hope that the noted Canadian purveyor of my travelling hats may also be seeking attention.

By that time I'm certain the delivery vans (drones?) will already be at your doorstep.

Aa you well realize on this issue, all right on many, I have much to learn.

Another shared cruise might help. [emoji3]

But, having seen the "shopping ninja" in action, I suspect you are referring to a more ungodly hour.

I'm also certain that you have a detailed strategic plan to maximize your efficiency.

In my case, after breakfast I'll leisurely check my e-mails for any Azamara offerings and, of course, hope that the noted Canadian purveyor of my travelling hats may also be seeking attention.

By that time I'm certain the delivery vans (drones?) will already be at your doorstep.

Since all the portals to my house have been replaced recently, I'm not interested in the "busted door" specials [or whatever they're called ;)]. Anything I want will still be available at a civilized hour like noon.

Since all the portals to my house have been replaced recently, I'm not interested in the "busted door" specials [or whatever they're called ;)]. Anything I want will still be available at a civilized hour like noon.

There always is a hope that Azamara might post such an Azamazing special on Friday that noon will prove too late.

However, I'd say the odds are very much in your favour.

Certainly, as you have posted, the present "sale" in North America isn't especially exciting.

You know, I haven't yet had something delivered by drone. But the UPS driver knows my house well.

I will think of you when I am at the mall tomorrow. :) But I won't be able to pick up a Tilley for you, sorry. Apparently Trump's wall is keeping the shipments out.

On board the Quest in the South China Sea and they are offering all sorts of Black Friday sales in the shops but sadly not on cruises!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy

Maybe that's because it's only Black Friday there now -- you may have to wait until it's officially Black Friday in Miami. :)

Our Black Friday sale is a 4-day Cyber Sale on eleven voyages in 2016. It is valid Friday-Monday, November 27-30.

It combines a Double Upgrade to Veranda PLUS the current Choices promotion.

Check it out here:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/luxury-cruise-deals/cyber-sale?cid=sm_agt_zmr_pr_fcb_9648

Note: I apologize in advance if there are some intl markets where this is not being offered, or if the offer is entirely different.

image.jpg.e51bc5e51fadc94d9325628220ace219.jpg

No apology needed here. I just rebooked for $349 less and a balcony instead of an obstructed ocean view. Yippee!

Congratulations!

I thought at least some of the offerings were extremely enticing. Unfortunately, Mrs. Nordski has reminded me that we have other commitments/priorities at this point. Perhaps "reminded" does not communicate her position accurately.

I shall sulk for a while, but hope to enjoy your cruise at least vicariously. [emoji3]