Norwegian Escape Dailies Eastern Caribbean May 14

BirdTravels

I first noticed looking at the dallies from the week before and now looking at your dallies from last week that "Oh what a night" in the supper club sez

"complimentary dinner" and for Brenda B "fees apply"!

Is this true? No charge for supper club on more than 1 night?

Edited by iceman2a

I first noticed looking at the dallies from the week before and now looking at your dallies from last week that "Oh what a night" in the supper club sez

"complimentary dinner" and for Brenda B "fees apply"!

Is this true? No charge for supper club on more than 1 night?

The Supper Club Cabaret show with Brenda B is still a extra charge dinner show (always has been). And comes with a 5 course dinner. Brenda has rejoined the ship after being away for a while.

The "Oh what a night" show is a complimentary dinner. It is in the slot where For The Record use to be in the Supper Club. The "Oh What A Night" show actually ended last week. Prior to that "Vocal Overdrive" group was doing the complimentary dinner show (after filling in the main theater while they moved MDQ off and installed the For the Record show). Not sure who they have in there this week.

I talked to the assistant production manager last week about what NCL intended to do about a permanent [revenue generating] show in the Supper Club, and she said that they had not made a decision yet. So,,, while they have all of these temporary acts in the Supper Club, they continue to offer a them with a free dinner (which is the 3-course For The Record dinner) with the show.

Edited by BirdTravels

Thanks, we'll be on the Escape this Saturday and it's my first cruise. I've been wondering what to expect.

I hope you'll post your thoughts when you return... Our first cruise is on the Escape in October.

Hope you have a great time!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for posting! I am on the Escape's 8/20/16 sailing.

I'm looking for info on WI-FI packages. I am considering the unlimited package ($29.99/day), but wondered if there were any specials offered throughout the week.

Thanks!