Revamped Drink Packages beginning 9/6/16?

jules815

I just called........True. Seems better.........$55 per day for the deluxe...... we'll see....... it does lend for more choices.........I think.

BUT.........does it include the 18% gratuity? I don't think so.......... now it's $536 CAD is that's the case, versus $472 for the current Premium package.

Thoughts?

Edited by dssking

I just called........True. Seems better.........$55 per day for the deluxe...... we'll see....... it does lend for more choices.........I think.

BUT.........does it include the 18% gratuity? I don't think so.......... now it's $536 CAD is that's the case, versus $472 for the current Premium package.

Thoughts?

No, the prices listed are before gratuity.

There are 2 additional pages to the pdf listing all drinks covered. The type is so small, there's no way it would show up if I took a screen shot.

Original was posted on a closed FB group for Harmony of the Seas.

Is it illegal to post the link here? Although the group is closed, so unless you're part of it, you wouldn't be able to view.

There are 2 additional pages to the pdf listing all drinks covered. The type is so small, there's no way it would show up if I took a screen shot.

Original was posted on a closed FB group for Harmony of the Seas.

Is it illegal to post the link here? Although the group is closed, so unless you're part of it, you wouldn't be able to view.

Yes your prob right..don't post the link. I've found it on a Facebook group 😊

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Could you please type out the info on the Cafe Coffee Card as I can't read the details? Thanks!!

"Cafe Select Coffee Card"

Entitles guests to 15 specialty hot drinks, from a choice of:

- Espresso based coffees

- Premium Tea

- Hot chocolate

From $31 (excluding gratuity)

Wonder if it is for UK only or everyone? The wording says "holiday" instead of "vacation"

From the post on FB:

NEWS UPDATE - ROYAL TO CHANGE DRINKS PACKAGES

Just had some agent news that I know you'll want to hear.

It's just been announced today that from the 06th of September 16, RCI will be changing the drinks packages on offer across the fleet.

These packages may not suit all of you so you may want to go into your cruise planner (those of you who have sailings booked), and get your packages pre-booked before they change.

Note that if you have already booked a drinks package or had one included they will still honour these. The new drinks packages take effect from 6th September so if your sailing is 90 days from now and haven't already booked a drinks package and would prefer one from the current range make sure you book it before the 6th.

From the post on FB:

NEWS UPDATE - ROYAL TO CHANGE DRINKS PACKAGES

Just had some agent news that I know you'll want to hear.

It's just been announced today that from the 06th of September 16, RCI will be changing the drinks packages on offer across the fleet.

These packages may not suit all of you so you may want to go into your cruise planner (those of you who have sailings booked), and get your packages pre-booked before they change.

Note that if you have already booked a drinks package or had one included they will still honour these. The new drinks packages take effect from 6th September so if your sailing is 90 days from now and haven't already booked a drinks package and would prefer one from the current range make sure you book it before the 6th.

This seems a bit unfair as when we booked we were told that we would get the free select package and that we would be able to upgrade on board to the premium . If we now have to upgrade to the new package it will cost more.

I saw this on FB and put a post in the Crown & Anchor group but it was quickly deleted!

All the details are in the link above on the cruisingpower website.

Anybody that wants the current packages and has a cruise booked within the next 90 days needs to book before the 6th