Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form

attilamom1217

Does anyone know where to find the shareholder benefit request form? The only one I can find when I 'google' is for Princess. I know Carnival owns Princess but the mailing address on the form is for Princess booking support in Santa Clarita, CA - not Carnival.

Thanks,

Debbi

Does anyone know where to find the shareholder benefit request form? The only one I can find when I 'google' is for Princess. I know Carnival owns Princess but the mailing address on the form is for Princess booking support in Santa Clarita, CA - not Carnival.

Thanks,

Debbi

There isn't a form as such.

You can fax, or e-mail your request.

I make a PDF of relevant pages of my most recent account statement (I only get quarterly statements), with my account number blacked out. The pages I send just show my name, ownership of Carnival stock, and the statement date.

Here is the e-mail I send to guestadmin@carnival.com

Dear Guest Admin,

Please accept this e-mail as a request for shareholder benefits applicable to a (number) night cruise.

My name is ****** ****, and I am booked to sail on the Carnival ******* (Ship Name) out of ******** (Port Name) on **/**/** (Date), Booking Number ******.

I have attached a PDF file (filename.pdf) of the relevant pages of my stock account statement as proof of ownership of 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock (ticker CCL).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

I usually receive a response that the e-mail request has been received immediately, and it has been between 8 hours and 5 days that I receive confirmation by e-mail that the OBC has been applied.

If you choose to fax the request, you can use the same format as the e-mail and fax it to Carnival at 305-406-6102.

What is the benefit? I own a block of Carnival and am curious

Having 100 shares of Carnival Corporation Stock entitles you to an amount of OnBoard Credit based on cruise length.

Currently the benefit is:

6 day cruise is $50

7- 13 day cruise is $100

14+ day cruise is $250

The body of my email looks like this:

I am requesting shareholder stock OBC benefit.

Name:

Booking #:

Ship: Carnival

Sailing Date:

Attached please find confirmation of stock ownership.

Would appreciate receiving confirmation of OBC,

Thank you.

I like to have all my info going down. I think it makes it much easier to read when looking for pertinent information. It is sent to guestadmin@carnival.com

Princess is a separate entity. The shareholder credit is not as good as on Carnival. Also, for Princess, you have to either mail or fax in the request. They don't accept email.

Go to Carnival's website. At the bottom of the page is a link for "Investor Relations."

Click that link. After that page opens, click the menu button at the top left.

Scroll down to Shareholder Information and click Shareholder Benefits.

Then click the next link for "Click here to view our Shareholder Benefit."

That will launch a PDF that shows all the benefits for the various lines and the contact info on where to send your stock ownership details.

There is NO form!

You write an e mail including the info written above and either fax( not sure that works any more ) or scan a copy of your stock statement with your brokerage account number blacked out and send that to the email address you say you have.

I know all of that including the address. All I want is the link to a form for carnival. Did the research. I know the benefits. I have the address. Had ur all before the original post. Just want a form.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You'll have to make your own form.

There is no form for Carnival, as I stated in my original post, while trying to give you some helpful hints (you're welcome).

As for explaining the benefits, that was a response to Cthinva, which I'm sure they found helpful.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

I know all of that including the address. All I want is the link to a form for carnival. Did the research. I know the benefits. I have the address. Had ur all before the original post. Just want a form.

And if you would have read the responses, you would see....THERE IS NO FORM.

There is NO form!

You write an e mail including the info written above and either fax( not sure that works any more ) or scan a copy of your stock statement with your brokerage account number blacked out and send that to the email address you say you have.

Don't have an email address. I have the guest admin mailing address. I don't have a fax machine. Thanks

I block out my number send the last statement by us mail.

res.#, ship name, days, date.

To:.Carnival Cruise Line

Guest Adminstration

3655 N.W. 87th Ave

Miami, Fl 33178

I always have my OBC when I check onboard.

I block out my number send the last statement by us mail.

res.#, ship name, days, date.

To:.Carnival Cruise Line

Guest Adminstration

3655 N.W. 87th Ave

Miami, Fl 33178

I always have my OBC when I check onboard.

I would never wait until I got onboard to check. It appears on my docs within a few days of emailing it in. If it is not there then I would follow up long before I ever stepped foot on the ship.

There is no form, but there are instructions which specifically say to make a copy of your boarding pass and stock certificate with personal info blacked out. I received my confirmation in 2 days, then called CCL to confirm the OBC was on my account. Not bad B2B, $100 per cruise, confirmed

• 3 weeks later...
I would never wait until I got onboard to check. It appears on my docs within a few days of emailing it in. If it is not there then I would follow up long before I ever stepped foot on the ship.

Where (specifically) online would you look to see if the OBC has been applied to your account?

Thanks!

Princess is a separate entity. The shareholder credit is not as good as on Carnival. Also, for Princess, you have to either mail or fax in the request. They don't accept email.

Not sure what is intended here. The Shareholder Benefit, set by Carnival Corp., is the same on every line that they own.

Where (specifically) online would you look to see if the OBC has been applied to your account?

Thanks!

In your cruise documents, mine is on page 4, Invoice, under the itemized charges. There is another box that shows OBC. Hope this helps!

Edited by RumpunchGirl

• 1 year later...
Not sure what is intended here. The Shareholder Benefit, set by Carnival Corp., is the same on every line that they own.

No, it is not. It is quoted in US dollars for North American brands, which includes Carnival, but Europe, UK & Australia brands are quoted in local currency.

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

• 5 weeks later...

Im glad someone revived this thread. Thank You.

I’ve had shares for a few months nowand I’m cruising in September of 2019. Plenty of time remaining.

If I can ask,

Do they send me the documents automatically or do I need to request them?

Are they sent annually, quarterly or how else?

Since Carnival wants recent documents in order to get OBC, how do I get the most recent ones acceptable?

I’ve had shares for a few months nowand I’m cruising in September of 2019. Plenty of time remaining.

If I can ask,

Since Carnival wants recent documents in order to get OBC, how do I get the most recent ones acceptable?

You need to request your OBC prior ro each cruise.

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I just download a statement from my broker online and email this to Carnival at guestadmin@carnival.com with a request for the OBC.

See also Post #2 in this thread.

If I can ask,

You must generate the document and send to Carnival, typically a brokerage statement will account information blanked out except for ownership of Carnival stock. Online brokerages generally generate a statement monthly, so just print a statement, I use a black sharpie and edit all but Carnival info (although I leave my name on the statement; I do black out the account #).

Here is an example of what I send:

TO: Carnival GuestAdministration FAX: 305.406.6102

FAX:

DATE:

NO. OF PAGES(INCL.COVER): 4

Please apply the appropriateshareholder benefit (onboard credit per stateroom) for my upcoming cruise.Details are as follows:

Booking #:

Ship:

Sail date:

Cabin # :

Proof of share ownership isattached (June brokerage statement)

Thank you for yourassistance.

I have sent requests both by fax and email; both were successful.

Happy cruising with some drinks on them.