Bring Flowers On-board Anthem at Port Liberty?

In an attempt to save a bit of cash, I'd like to bring fresh flowers on when we board the Anthem of the Seas on Thursday. From searching the forum, it appears that it is allowed some places but not others. Does anyone know if it is allowed for Anthem at Port Liberty (Bayonne)?

Thanks.

Less than 76 hours to go. :D

In general, I agree. I kind of blew the budget by booking a another cruise in February and then upgrading it to a Spa Junior Suite so I have to at least make believe I'm being careful.
Yeah I agree. I strive to make the appearance that I'm being fiscally responsible but sadly I never actually achieve that goal. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't know but my thoughts, are only say you board around 11am and the rooms do not open until 1pm or 2pm do you really want to carry around flowers for 3 hours ?

its bad enough carrying my carry on bag for a few hours :)

I don't know but my thoughts, are only say you board around 11am and the rooms do not open until 1pm or 2pm do you really want to carry around flowers for 3 hours ?

its bad enough carrying my carry on bag for a few hours :)

Yup, the flowers and other goodies I ordered were in our room when we entered at about 1 PM. Worked out perfectly. Had a personalized note to go with it. Very nice way to start a cruise.

I always pick up fresh flowers, part of the embarkation process for me, and enjoy them all week. Do be aware that a tall thin vase could tip over so I go for a more squat design. We travel with only carry on so tend to arrive around noon so we can go straight to our cabin.

I know you can’t take them off with you. I was on a cruise in 2005, without my husband and he had arranged to have flowers given to me by the CD during an interview which I was included in. Long story.....anyway, the interview happened to be the next to the last day of the cruise. It was a dozen beautiful red roses [emoji257]. Well, I was told I couldn’t take them off the ship. So upset. I ended up giving them to the female CD, so I hope she enjoyed them.....it was Ashley Kerr. She was really great. Doesn’t work for Royal anymore. They did give me a tape of the interview to take home, so the flowers will live forever.

Gwen [emoji3]

• Like 1

Yup, the flowers and other goodies I ordered were in our room when we entered at about 1 PM. Worked out perfectly. Had a personalized note to go with it. Very nice way to start a cruise.

Did you order from Royal or onshore florist?