Seaside Gym

george35

and a steamroom or sauna in the lockers ?
There are steamrooms and sauna in the spa area. I have not seen any in the mens locker room on seaside. The only things I have seen in mens locker room are the lockers, showers, toilets, sinks and a hair dryer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hi.

I used the gym daily but didn't see showers? I was in YC and had access to the spa, where there were showers and steam and sauna rooms but where in the gym were the showers/sauna?

Let's do a quick poll... ;)

2 x Showers

1 x Sauna

1 x Both

1 x NO sauna & steamroom

1 x NO showers

I am kind of :confused:

Can somebody shed light on the shower / steamroom situation in the gym , please ?

• Haha 1

There are two steam rooms and 'showers' outside each, but not in the dressing rooms. There is sauna. What I don't like, or my wife for that manner is the inside configuration of the thermal suite. There is also salt therapy and snow room. Sorry gimmicks that don't interest us. We really do prefer the HAL configuration of thermal loungers that face out to sea. And the large thermal hot top is far too small on Seaside. We prefer the very large thermal bath on signature and above class on HAL.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the changing rooms there are no steam rooms or sauna. Sauna and steamrooms are in the spa area.

I really dont see how they can keep anyone from using the thermal spa. The entrance to thermal spa is right across from the changing rooms used by the spa and gym people. The use of the spa facilities are by honor system as there is no way for spa personnel to see if you bought a spa pass or not.

I have just discovered the difference in my gym experience and others. I access the gym through a door at the back of gym from the changing rooms. I thought this was the same locker rooms shared with spa.

Walked to the other side of gym with the Crossfit ropes and there is a gym locker room. In that locker room there is a sauna, showers and lockers for the gym.

Sorry for the confusion as I entered the gym from a different entrance that is inside the spa area. Did not know there was a separate gym locker room.

• Like 1

There is a separate change room for men and women strictly for the gym. There is 100% a sauna in the change not a steam. I used it. It has nothing to do with the spa. Completely separate access from the back of the gym where the cables workout is Hope this helps with the confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 5:28 PM, frank808 said:

In the changing rooms there are no steam rooms or sauna. Sauna and steamrooms are in the spa area.

I really dont see how they can keep anyone from using the thermal spa. The entrance to thermal spa is right across from the changing rooms used by the spa and gym people. The use of the spa facilities are by honor system as there is no way for spa personnel to see if you bought a spa pass or not.

You must use key card to get into the Thermal Spa.