Our Favorite Pictures

gkm

@Joanne

What an amazing wedding/vow renewal picture!!! I really wanted our wedding on a cruise ship but DH vetoed it! :eek:

Thanks, this was a joint effort, I'm pleased to say, after you've known someone for 37 years, most everything we do is something we both enjoy. He gets just as anxious as me, when we are counting down to a cruise. We recently found out our daughter is engaged, so we have more wedding planning coming up for the next 8 months...love is in the air!

Happy cruising...Joanne

I've always been an early riser, so I probably have more sunrise pictures than sunset ones. Been taking photos of them for years, whether we are on a cruise or not. Your great shot inspired me to write my daily blog on Sunday, about the sun rising and setting in Florida.

Happy cruising...Joanne

That is incredible.

Here is the link to my sunset/sunrise page

http://joanne-justanotherday.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunrisesunsetquickly-goes-day.html

Happy cruising...Joanne

Great sunsets, Joanne! I can't get enough sunsets also. Each is unique & fascinating.

Some time ago I read an article on cruising & one of the comments the writer made poo ppoing cruising was "after all, how many sunsets can you watch; if you've seen one, you've seen them all", or something to that effect.

Great sunsets, Joanne! I can't get enough sunsets also. Each is unique & fascinating.

Some time ago I read an article on cruising & one of the comments the writer made poo ppoing cruising was "after all, how many sunsets can you watch; if you've seen one, you've seen them all", or something to that effect.

Thanks, I will never get tired of looking up at the sky.

Some people just dont get it... that's just silly...no two are exactly alike...I call it "Mother Nature's Art" sun, clouds, sky it's all part of the big picture

Happy cruising...Joanne

Amy, lucky you! We've never had a cabin like that.:rolleyes: What ship is that on?

Joanne, your sunrise/set pictures are fabulous!

Garry

NCL Pride of America Owner suite....it was heavenly and HUGE!!! The balcony jacuzzi was perfect as we cruised past the Napali coast of hawaii!!

Joanne--Loved your pics and your stories. I keep scrapbooks going with all our life experiences. We live in Michigan and take summer trips to Lake Michigan (my summer ocean). Really enjoyed your pics of Glen Arbor.

Amy --All I can say is WOW!!!:eek:

Garry -- Missing you on our Eclipse TA roll call.

Edited by dblane

I'm missing you too. It's still strange to me to not be sailing on the Eclipse with all of you. I'm glad to see Celebrity isn't messing with your TA like they are for some of the other ships!

Garry

Joanne--Loved your pics and your stories. I keep scrapbooks going with all our life experiences. We live in Michigan and take summer trips to Lake Michigan (my summer ocean). Really enjoyed your pics of Glen Arbor.

Amy --All I can say is WOW!!!:eek:

Thanks, because of the wedding, we had the camera in our hands all the time. We fell in love with Glen Arbor, and enjoyed our first trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes.

Happy cruising...Joanne

Sigh........I really need to be 30 years younger and rich!! We would be traveling all the time! Not enough years left and definitely not enough money to go all the places we would love to go!

The pictures are all amazing!! I should try to post some.

• 1 year later...