Secret Deck

Julma

There is deck 5 I think where you can get right to the front of the ship to do Titanic "Im the king of the world" LOL.:D And no I didnt do it but did see people doing it.

And there is right at the top of the ship, on the Brilliance it was deck 11, where there is a little surprise at the top.

Deck 7 is the promenade deck and you can walk all around the ship. You can't get all the way forward to do the titanic thing. But someone posted here that on deck 8 you can get outside at the rear of the ship. The spectrum nightclub is there so I don't see how that is possible.

Deck 7 is the promenade deck and you can walk all around the ship. You can't get all the way forward to do the titanic thing. But someone posted here that on deck 8 you can get outside at the rear of the ship. The spectrum nightclub is there so I don't see how that is possible.

There are doors on both sides. If you walk in to the Spectrum they are on the left and right side of the stage as you face forward. A nice little area to take pictures or grab some air.

Yes, it is possible on decks 8 and 7. You can walk down 3 flights of stairs aft to it or walk aft on deck 7 and go up a flight. There are little chairs on deck 8. We spent a delightful sailaway there absolutely alone just last month on Majesty.

2nsp6hv.jpg

Here I am on it with my champagne cocktail. A Norwegian Cruise Line vessel was right behind us.

biosk1.jpg

Here's a better pic of it with some new friends we met who happened along.

The King of the world is the helipad on Voyager class and Freedom class and you can get to it two ways, by climbing the stairs from the outside deck 4 up to 5 and walk forward or by going through the Sphinx out the side doors deck 5.

Archived