Crown & Anchor Society

BobandBrenda

I am now a Diamond Plus and I have been a Diamond Plus since April of this year.

Since April I have been Emailing Crown and Anchor to send me my Diamond Plus Pin and Luggage Tags.

They ignored my first Email and them acknowleged my second Email and said they just ordered and it would take 8 weeks. So 8 weeks come and go and I Email them again.

Now they are ignoring my Emails all together and I am not being upset or mean in my Emails, I just want my Pin and Tags.

Well yesterday in the mail we receive an envelope from the Crown and Anchor addressed to my husband only. It was his new Diamond Plus card, 1 Diamond pin and tags. They hoped his family would enjoy these.

I was so angry. My husband is a Diamond Member due to my status of years, I was the contact and now I get nothing. Now I sent my mad Email to Crown and Anchor with copies of old Emails attached.

Ever since I have sailed with RCCL I always remember Crown and Anchor not good at sending these items. This I dont understand since we are the Loyalty Group they should be better at this. I know if I was running that area I would be alot better at it.

What are your experiences?

Brenda

I am now a Diamond Plus and I have been a Diamond Plus since April of this year.

Since April I have been Emailing Crown and Anchor to send me my Diamond Plus Pin and Luggage Tags.

They ignored my first Email and them acknowleged my second Email and said they just ordered and it would take 8 weeks. So 8 weeks come and go and I Email them again.

Now they are ignoring my Emails all together and I am not being upset or mean in my Emails, I just want my Pin and Tags.

Well yesterday in the mail we receive an envelope from the Crown and Anchor addressed to my husband only. It was his new Diamond Plus card, 1 Diamond pin and tags. They hoped his family would enjoy these.

I was so angry. My husband is a Diamond Member due to my status of years, I was the contact and now I get nothing. Now I sent my mad Email to Crown and Anchor with copies of old Emails attached.

Ever since I have sailed with RCCL I always remember Crown and Anchor not good at sending these items. This I dont understand since we are the Loyalty Group they should be better at this. I know if I was running that area I would be alot better at it.

Brenda

On your next cruise go to the Loyalty Ambassador and ask for the pin. You will get it much faster that way.

When I made Diamond, I tried for almost two years writing, emailing, etc. to RCCL and nothing. No pins. Oh, they promised they were going to send them. :rolleyes: Never did.

I finally got them on a cruise from the Loyalty Ambassador.

On your next cruise go to the Loyalty Ambassador and ask for the pin. You will get it much faster that way.

When I made Diamond, I tried for almost two years writing, emailing, etc. to RCCL and nothing. No pins. Oh, they promised they were going to send them. :rolleyes: Never did.

I finally got them on a cruise from the Loyalty Ambassador.

There is a "Diamond Pin"? I did not know.... :p Will be talking to the Loyalty Ambassador in March, I guess!!! :D

A~

I got mine from the LA. I was also told that they haven't given out luggage tags for a couple of years...and that was 3 years ago! So you should be happy you got the tags. The pins aren't any big deal. I would never wear one.

We have been D+ for some time now and never received nor have we asked about the pins. I agree even if we each had one they would not be worn. But there are those who just love their pins. On a past cruise one D+ even wore it on his bathing suit.

I do not wear my Diamond pins. I probably never will. It was the way everyone on Cruise Critic kept saying how easy it was for them to get theirs. One email and they had them.

And some of us never could no matter how many times we asked. By then I was on a mission. :D

I also figure they cost us all quite a bit of money, so why not have a keepsake of that. :D

They are ours, we earned them and I wanted them. :D :p

Brenda -

When my hubby and I became diamond, they sent us our pins separately. We each got a letter addressed to us individually......maybe that's what will happen with you.

Good luck.

We had gotten the letter within a month of making it. No pins though. :(

I have lots of Diamond pins, but also never received D+ pins. LA's on every ship have told me that they never have those; they have to come from HQ.

Strange thing...when my son became a Diamond member...RCCL UK sent him a Dplus pin and tags :confused: So I contacted them about their error and sent package back to them and they sent his Diamond package few days later.

Didn't even know there was such a thing as a Diamond Pin. We have five people in our family who made Diamond and everyone got a letter of congratulations but no pin though. Funny that they have a gift that people have to ask for repeatedly to receive. Why even have it if you aren't going to give it to people?

Anyway, I won't be asking for our pins, maybe the money they save by not giving us our pins will help them stave off more cuts to the Loyalty Program, lol!

Colleen

Brenda

Funny you should post this today, I have exactly the same situation, including making D+ in April, I was finally told by C&A, that there was a period when the computer wasn't sending the orders to the supplier, even though it stated that the orders were sent, he said that he would email the person responsible and they would be reordered, well today, the mail lady brings 2 D+ packs to the door, one for DW and one for DD, still havent got mine, hopefully tomorrow!!

Wow, its amazing how trivial things get folks so rialed up. Everyone thinks RCCL owes them something...please. Personally, we don't cruise to get the piddly little trinkets and have always believed RCCL gives us what we pay for....a great cruise. Have found none better!

Wow, its amazing how trivial things get folks so rialed up. Everyone thinks RCCL owes them something...please. Personally, we don't cruise to get the piddly little trinkets and have always believed RCCL gives us what we pay for....a great cruise. Have found none better!

Well, to each his own. I am a Diamond member and I for one wanted my pins.

I am going on my 14 and 15 cruises with Royal and I will stay with them because I too love them.

And, in my jewelry box are my pins to prove it.

And, they are not piddly little trinkets to me. They are beautiful. :D

I am curious? :confused:

When you become Diamond, will you tell them not to send your Diamond Pins, (piddly little trinkets) to you or will you accept them?

I have question to ask we are diamond members also last cruise we were on we did not get the welcome back gifts have they stop that ?

On our B2B cruises just completed we got not gifts. After these 2 cruises we became diamond plus.

Jan

I have question to ask we are diamond members also last cruise we were on we did not get the welcome back gifts have they stop that ?

I have been reading on the boards that the ships are giving out what they have and then that is it. No more after that. ;)

EDIT: That is why some people are getting them and some are not. ;)

I received mine a long time ago and promptly threw them away. They are meaningless to me.

Long time no see on here. :D

What are you up to now? About a 100 cruises? :D

If I could do that I would not care about my Diamond Pins either.

But, I may never get to see Diamond Plus. :rolleyes:

So to me they are still Beautiful. :D

Archived