Photos of the new Golden Princess Sun deck suites

dawhitworth

A couple of quick questions. How big is the deck as is looks rather small? How private is the deck - are you visible from above or the sides? Did you hear noises from the deck above? I'm hoping to book one of these suites and anything you can tell me would be helpful.

Thanks

The balcony is wide (two rooms with double sliding glass doors in each) and I would guess that it's only about 5 feet deep. There are dividers between each balcony and there is an overhang that completely covers the deck. We were one of three couples traveling together on this repositioning cruise so we asked that the balcony dividers be opened between our three cabins. As far as noise from above, that was never an issue for us.

Here's a picture of the deck with people on it to add some point of perspective as to the actual size.

GoldenPrincess013.jpg?t=1253806697

Thanks so much. We are booked in one this coming Sunday for the two week Hawai cruise on September 27th.

I am so envious that you are leaving so soon and staying in one of the new suites. If possible, could you post more pictures of the deck showing different views? The balcony is very important to my husband as he spends a lot of time out there relaxing and watching the ocean go by. And Hawaii is his favorite cruise for this. Also is the deck fully covered? It looks like some kind of lattice work and not solid. I would love any additional info you would share. Thanks in advance

Does anyone have any picture of the new window only Suites that were built in May during refit. Love to see a picture as we are conisdering booking one of them They are adjacent to the Show Lounge only 6 of them and no other cabins on this deck

• 10 months later...
Those balconies look about the same as the PH suites on the Crown/Emerald/Ruby.....

Bob

i'm pretty sure these pictures are the closest i'll ever get to seeing these cabins! so that's how 'the other half' cruises. lucky ducks. :)

Thanks for the pics, I just booked one of these suites for my next cruise. And once I saw your pics, I knew then the cabin would be okay. My husband is an old Navy guy and likes to be high up and aft on the deck selection for cabins. Just his thing I guess.

Thanks

Photos taken last weekend. i thought folks might like to see what the new Sun Deck (deck 15) suites looked like.

GoldenPrincess001.jpg?t=1253725108

GoldenPrincess002.jpg?t=1253725256

GoldenPrincess003.jpg?t=1253725296

GoldenPrincess004.jpg?t=1253725326

GoldenPrincess005.jpg?t=1253725363

GoldenPrincess006.jpg?t=1253725393

Just one question, did the bathroom have 1 sink or 2? (we had a window suite and had 2 sinks)

Great photo's, thanks for sharing!

Archived