Nachi Cocom ?s

witneys7

Hey Tiff,

you can only book Nachi Cocom thru Island Marketing at the following web site: www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

After all the great reviews, we went to book last night and found out that they are already fully booked for Mar 24 when we're in port. They will NOT put us on a waiting list, and they say they are "cracking down" on walk ins, so it looks like we need a plan B for Cozumel. Hopefully you're cruise is at a different time then ours. Good Luck!

I'll definitely check that out. We were looking at the Wyndham properties for an all inclusive day with few kids, but reviews overall are not that favorable. Kicking myself for not booking Nachi right after booking the cruise, but I thought a month's notice would be more than enough time.

I booked by Nachi Cocom excursion :) (I dont go until 1/21/11)

You should try it the Sea Trek! When me and my fiance went it was just the 2 of us! They video recorded it AND took pictures! It was GREAT! It is a small place though, nothing like Nachi Cocom but it was nice it was just the 2 of us. They so Sea Trek and Snuba :) NICE PEOPLE! :)

All fellow Nachi guests, can you snorkel at the shore and not go on the 2 hour snorkel tour? If so about how much is it?

Not much snorkelling off the shore - 1st time there in Nov 08 found some nice fish in bunches of seaweed about 200 feet in? Last time there - NOTHING! I think you will have more luck with the snorkel trip. I heard they were charging $20 - not sure how reliable this is - but you can probably negotiate if you feel it is too high?

I am leary of taking my son, who is turning 5 in June with me, I don't know about taking him out snorkeling on the 2 hour tour. He might get a bit ansy if the tour got a little long. I know 2 hours sounds long to me so I'm sure it would for him also... I was just going to try it on shore, no big deal just wanted to see...

All fellow Nachi guests, can you snorkel at the shore and not go on the 2 hour snorkel tour? If so about how much is it?

I agree with Froufie, Nachi is shallow and sandy...if you see any fish at all while snorkeling from shore there, it will be purely by accident.:)

I tried to figure out how many ships were in port on the day the Carnival Dream is there (always a Monday) but it only shows ships through April. Assuming it all stays the same, we're the only ship in Cozumel on Mondays checking the site listed in this thread. Is that really possible? Will more ships be added to this listing as we get closer to July this year? Not sure Nachi is worth it if there's only one ship in port. Is there a general consensus as to what other beach is almost as good but less cost?? Thanks. I have a 20 yr old son and 12 old daughter. Does anyone know the cost of the parasailing in the pictures??

$50 per person for parasailing. $90 for couple - 2 at the same time. I'm doing the tandem with my wife in mid April. Can't wait.

Thanks.

It looks like we're doing Nachi only. I found out today that we can only book SeaTrek through cruiseline...which is $20 more per person.

I did SeaTrek in Cozumel Nov 2008 and booked through Jeanies Beach Club and NOT carnival....we had the place to ourselves!

In the photos I have seen of the beach there seemto be very few beach chairs and palapas for shade. Are there plenty of chairs and palapas or beah umbrellas for shade?

How crowded does this beach get?

Can you decide to go there at the last minute when you disembark ther ship and show up and pay the admission price then...or do you have to prebook??

Thanks, Carla

if you read back all 10 pages, some of your questions may be answered.

only 100 people per day...shade is limited. loungers under the palapas can be moved around. more loungers around the pool...but no shade.

nice shade in the dining area.

some of said they got in without prepaying, but others have been turned away. i guess IF it's a slow day, they MAY let you in.

i know i had to show my confirmation before the taxi driver would take us.

Thanks. Yes I just read all pages. My only reservation is the limited shade. Hopefully we will be able to get one of the palapas for shade. How are these assigned?? I am wondering if it is by order of your reservations....

Thanks, Carla

Thanks. Yes I just read all pages. My only reservation is the limited shade. Hopefully we will be able to get one of the palapas for shade. How are these assigned?? I am wondering if it is by order of your reservations....

Thanks' date=' Carla[/quote']

i believe it's just first come, first serve the day of.

I did SeaTrek in Cozumel Nov 2008 and booked through Jeanies Beach Club and NOT carnival....we had the place to ourselves!

Wow, really...maybe things have changed. I emailed SeaTreak through Jeanies website and was told that I had to book with Carnival....I will try in November...maybe I shouldn't mention Carnival in my booking? ;)

Archived