Best thing I ate on Eurodam was...

Dean-n-Ken

Tie: Lasagna in the Lido; lasagna in Canaletto.

I'm so happy you said this!

I had not eaten lasagna in more years than I can count. I always loved it but calories, fat, white pasta, salt, blah blah blah....

We were on Eurodam for two cruises in March. Everytime I walked through Lido and saw their lasagna it was torture resisting it. I finally gave in and had a piece and had to have a taste of it everyday after for the rest of our cruise. It was delicious! I am "dreading/looking forward to" :) seeing lasagna again in Lido on Eurodam when we cruise her again in January. :D

All of the food in the Tamarind especially the Sashimi :)

I SO wish I had tried the sashimi when we were there for dinner! I had assumed we'd be back later in the cruise for lunch, but - due to a combination of busy days in port and our inability to get reservations - we never did.

Oh well, might just have to book another cruise I guess. :D

Off Eurodam 2 weeks ago:

My favs-

Eggs Benedict Massina (sp?) for Lido breakfast (with mushrooms and artichoke) and homefries

Peach Walnut Pancakes and granola encrusted french toast (specials) in dining room for breakfast

Fresh squeezed OJ (dining room or Lido) plus at least 8 total juice choices for Lido breakfast

Lido Lunch- Eggplant Lasagna and this awesome grilled vegetable dish

For dining room dinner- most were fabulous- beef fork tender, fish flaky, parm encrusted veal, pork medallions- yum. The cold soups especially blueberry and cranberry + something were delic, the broccoli and cheese- perfect.

Favorite dining room desserts- pina colada cream brulee, choc souffle with warm van sauce, and the lemon mousse cake- all to die for.

We were on Eurodam for two cruises in March. Everytime I walked through Lido and saw their lasagna it was torture resisting it. I finally gave in and had a piece and had to have a taste of it everyday after for the rest of our cruise. It was delicious! I am "dreading/looking forward to" :) seeing lasagna again in Lido on Eurodam when we cruise her again in January. :D

I'm just glad that lasagna isn't fattening or I'd have worried about gaining weight on my cruise.

I did notice though that the sea air shrunk some of my clothes. ;)

Archived