OASIS, I Predict

tazdeb

I predict that i will be so scared that i will not be able to see all the shows and do all the activities i want, that i will plan the entire cruise to the T. Then i predict i will change my mind and cancel half of my plans... and when i get on the ship, i'll hope to get lucky with the lines.

I'm still excited for the cruise, but this is definitely one thing i'm worried about.

Photos will be able to be retrieved with your seapass card...no more looking for them. Yay! :)

I predict that I will zipline (at least once without waiting in a long line)

I predict that I will eat cupcakes with my friends

I predict that I will have a wonderful time sailing on Oasis! :)

I have a spreadsheet worked out for all my shows...in an approx 168 hour week I have 6 hours booked - all the available shows. 2 days in port (staying on the ship in Nassau). Lots of time left for other things. ;)

I predict that the voters who vote that way will be the ones who will never set foot on her or sail her.

Yes Im sure your right however in my case I have concerns on the vessel itself and once again you are right - I wont step foot on her !!!

If I wanted to go to an amusement park I could have gone to Disney or Euro Disney, I go on a cruise for another style of holiday and this vessel goes little to enhance that type. I am sure that all you who are going onboard her will have a great time and hope that it meets all your expectations but It definately wont meet mine

Photos will be able to be retrieved with your seapass card...no more looking for them. Yay! :)

I predict that I will zipline (at least once without waiting in a long line)

I predict that I will eat cupcakes with my friends

I predict that I will have a wonderful time sailing on Oasis! :)

I have a spreadsheet worked out for all my shows...in an approx 168 hour week I have 6 hours booked - all the available shows. 2 days in port (staying on the ship in Nassau). Lots of time left for other things. ;)

Your idea of a relaxing vacation is to create a spreadsheet? By my calculations you'll spend on average 56 hours sleeping,(168-56=112), 28 hours eating (112-28=84) 20 hours in port including getting ready etc (84-20=64) and 6 hours in your shows (64-6=58). You'll also need 1 hour or so to get to those shows and back including lines and wait time before and afterward (58-6=51) 3 hours to explore the ship (51-3=48) 8 hours a day to shower etc...(48-8=40) and 3 hours to disembark (40-3=37) The remaining 37 hours divided by 7 is 5 hours a day. Considering the lines I predict for things like the flowrider, carosel, zipline etc... you really wont have that much time. Also, most of the things above can be done on any ship so the premium your paying is really for only 5 hours a day. Be sure to jam as many things you can into that time and write a trip report so we can hear all about it.

Your idea of a relaxing vacation is to create a spreadsheet? By my calculations you'll spend on average 56 hours sleeping,(168-56=112), 28 hours eating (112-28=84) 20 hours in port including getting ready etc (84-20=64) and 6 hours in your shows (64-6=58). You'll also need 1 hour or so to get to those shows and back including lines and wait time before and afterward (58-6=51) 3 hours to explore the ship (51-3=48) 8 hours a day to shower etc...(48-8=40) and 3 hours to disembark (40-3=37) The remaining 37 hours divided by 7 is 5 hours a day. Considering the lines I predict for things like the flowrider, carosel, zipline etc... you really wont have that much time. Also, most of the things above can be done on any ship so the premium your paying is really for only 5 hours a day. Be sure to jam as many things you can into that time and write a trip report so we can hear all about it.

ROFL...the short answer to your question is....yes! I love, love, love planning before a vacation. I'll sleep when I get home and I eat fast. LOL!

that's one BIG etc! ....8 hours to shower? ;)

Who spilled your koolaid:D

Wapners on at 5pm....make sure you plan time to watch it while your micromanaging everything else about your Oasis cruise.......And nobody spilled my kool aid, I think she is a beautiful ship and will cruise on her when the hype and Problems they never foresaw are over. However, I PREDICT it won't be the laid back, carefree, relaxing vacations SOME people cruise for. Instead it will be a preplanned extravaganza with most days spent running around and not much down time, sort of like a trip to Disney. I like both kinds of vacations but some dont, something most OASIS CHEERLEADERS on these threads cant understand.

ROFL...the short answer to your question is....yes! I love, love, love planning before a vacation. I'll sleep when I get home and I eat fast. LOL!

that's one BIG etc! ....8 hours to shower? ;)

LOL, That should of been 8 or so hours spent in one Week showering. Even my wife doesn't spend that much time. Have a great cruise.

I predict, every common problem on Oasis will cleverly be turned into a common joke by the comedians and cruise director.

Instead of making fun of the loud toilet flush, small stateroom door, any tiny staterooms on every other ship in the sea, Mr. cruise director can now sign off saying " And remember to close your curtains!"

and one more prediction, How about the spray from the fountain show on a windy night getting the everyone wet, how about on a formal night!

I predict, every common problem on Oasis will cleverly be turned into a common joke by the comedians and cruise director.

Instead of making fun of the loud toilet flush, small stateroom door, any tiny staterooms on every other ship in the sea, Mr. cruise director can now sign off saying " And remember to close your curtains!"

and one more prediction, How about the spray from the fountain show on a windy night getting the everyone wet, how about on a formal night!

Or one of the high divers gets a sudden case of vertigo, forgets which way is forward and dives off the back of Oasis instead of into the Aqua theater pool :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

OMG - I laughed so hard when i read this.. I have dealt with vertigo on a daily basis for years, so this hit home with me.. Thanks for the laugh.. I needed it today!

Archived