Photos I wanna see

tazdeb

Ok, Assignment america time. We all love everyones pictures of Oasis, but how about a thread where we request an angle/view we want to see and then some of you first cruisers try to fill our request. I'd like a few pictures taken from the end of the Aqua suite balcony (one ocean view, one theatre view , and one boardwalk view). I'd also like a picture taken from the second floor of Dazzles right down the boardwalk at 7pm, 9pm, and 11pm. Thanks, anyone else have a request? Will some talented photographer grant our requests?

Ok, Assignment america time. We all love everyones pictures of Oasis, but how about a thread where we request an angle/view we want to see and then some of you first cruisers try to fill our request. I'd like a few pictures taken from the end of the Aqua suite balcony (one ocean view, one theatre view , and one boardwalk view). I'd also like a picture taken from the second floor of Dazzles right down the boardwalk at 7pm, 9pm, and 11pm. Thanks, anyone else have a request? Will some talented photographer grant our requests?

I will be onboard on December 5th...if you would can wait that long and have any special shots that you would like to see please let me know. I will start my list from your post tazdeb...If anyone else has any special shot that they would like please post here and I will upload a link to my webshots when I get back on December 12th. I hope that this will help as many people that it can...:D

inside pics of the crown loft suites and a pics of the inside of an inside room (standard) thanks!!! But I'd settle for any and all pics since I have to wait until August : (

I'll just keep telling myself I'm waiting for them to work all the kinks out for me...LOL!

I am ready...I am not sure that my normal picture taking will be any diffrent as my DW always says that I take to many picture and not enough are oh her on a cruise...:eek:

Hey! My hubby does the same thing! I have a ton of him and everything else... What about me?! LOL

Pictures of the Solarium!!!

I'll be totally honest and blunt... Anything and everything. I don't think there will be a bad picture taken regardless. Just burn that camera up and post 'em all, please....

--------------------------

Sea ya!

Ron and Lee

Canton, Ga

Proud RCCL Platinum Member

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom,

in water there is bacteria." – Ben Franklin

We are proud Oasis Camel Cruiser – April 17, 2010

The Oasis Camels Website

Previous Cruises – 59 Days at Sea!

Carnival Mardis Gras - 3 Day Bahamas - April 1982

Carnival Destiny - 7 Days Western Carib. - April 1998

Princess Grand Princess - 7 Days Eastern Carib. - April 1999

Princess Sea Princess - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2000

Princess Grand Princess - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2002

RCCL Navigator of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - March 2003

RCCL Mariner of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - April 2005

RCCL Freedom of the Seas - 7 Days Western Carib. - 6/18 - 6/25/2006

RCCL Liberty of the Seas - 7 Days Eastern Carib. - 7/19 - 7/26/08

Planned Cruises

RCCL Oasis of the Seas – Our Friends Cruise - April 17, 2010

RCCL Allure of the Seas – Our Neighborhood Cruise - 2011

The BIG One - Southeast Asia 14 day – 2012?

Princess Cruises - The Med – 14 day – 2013?

I'll be totally honest and blunt... Anything and everything. I don't think there will be a bad picture taken regardless. Just burn that camera up and post 'em all, please....

I will do all that I can...I will assume that I will have between 1000 and 2000 images to go through after the vacation...I will have all the viable ones up on webshots and I will post the link here...I take way to many pictures of jsut aobut everything onboard...:eek:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=f218ea99f6

Here is the start of them.

inside pics of the crown loft suites and a pics of the inside of an inside room (standard) thanks!!! But I'd settle for any and all pics since I have to wait until August : (

I'll just keep telling myself I'm waiting for them to work all the kinks out for me...LOL!

you may want to check out some of the new Images that were added to http://www.oasisoftheseas.com they ahve quite a few new ones of the different room categories...

Very nice pics! I'd love to see the width of the jogging track. Also, I'd like to see close up pics of the gym equipment to see what they've added. Is there still a boxing ring? A yoga floor? I don't think one fitness buff has been on the Oasis!! Love to see what's served at the Vitality Cafe for breakfast and lunch as well.

Beautiful pictures. I've seen the pics of the Grand Suite, with the balcony hot tub. Can you confirm that this is a Grand Suite? That's the level we usually purchase on RCCL and have never had a hot tub. It's not mentioned on the site but the pic speaks volumes. I guess I'm asking for the virtual equivalent of pinch me, am I dreaming? :o

Beautiful pictures. I've seen the pics of the Grand Suite, with the balcony hot tub. Can you confirm that this is a Grand Suite? That's the level we usually purchase on RCCL and have never had a hot tub. It's not mentioned on the site but the pic speaks volumes. I guess I'm asking for the virtual equivalent of pinch me, am I dreaming? :o

Those photos are mislabeled. That is the Royal Suite.

you may want to check out some of the new Images that were added to http://www.oasisoftheseas.com they ahve quite a few new ones of the different room categories...

Thanks so much for volunteering to answer questions and take photos!

Would you find tell us what eating places besides Winjammer are open for lunch on Embarkation day?

I woould love to see more photos of Jazz on 4 and Dazzles. I haven't yet seen too many of those. Thanks!!!!

Archived