Calling all Marines

Socref124

Come join us on the Crnival Dream 11-6-2010 and storm the beaches of Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten:). Host Mach has arrainged for us to hoist the US Marine Corps Flag on the DREAM on 10 Novemeber in honor of the 235th birthday of the United States Marine Corps:D. Get in on the fun of a group cruise and celebrate our beloved Corps 235th birthday. For more information, go to our roll call, Dreamin with the Crazies. Cabin rates are posted on the first page. This will be a Marine Corps Bash to beat all Bashes.

Come join us on the Crnival Dream 11-6-2010 and storm the beaches of Nassau, St Thomas and St Maarten:). Host Mach has arrainged for us to hoist the US Marine Corps Flag on the DREAM on 10 Novemeber in honor of the 235th birthday of the United States Marine Corps:D. Get in on the fun of a group cruise and celebrate our beloved Corps 235th birthday. For more information, go to our roll call, Dreamin with the Crazies. Cabin rates are posted on the first page. This will be a Marine Corps Bash to beat all Bashes.

We are booked on a cruise 2 weeks after but maybe we will switch

You got to have Doc around in case one of you devildogs get a hang nail:D

SemperFI

I am a retired Army medic with the Canadian Armed Forces and I would like to thank you and your fellow Marines for everything you do Everyday of your military careers, because of you our world is a safer place to live...Whhoooo RAHHHH!!!

Mike,

Not said often enought, but thank you for what you and your brothers do for us....

Jon

Thanks Jon. Feelings toward us were a little different when I was in during Nam.:( I actually got spat on while serving in the Presidential Inauguration in '73 for Pres. Nixon.:( Glad things have changed and people appreciate what our men and women in uniform do for us.:)

We are booked on a cruise 2 weeks after but maybe we will switch

You got to have Doc around in case one of you devildogs get a hang nail:D

SemperFI

Dang right. Would a Miami Vice count as medication? If so, CORPSMAN...:D Hey, Corpsmen are part of the Corps. Never met a Corpsman we didn't protect(So he could save our butts).

Semper Fi

I am a retired Army medic with the Canadian Armed Forces and I would like to thank you and your fellow Marines for everything you do Everyday of your military careers, because of you our world is a safer place to live...Whhoooo RAHHHH!!!

Hey Doc, you did your part too. And we thank you!!!:)

Whoooooo Rahhhhhhh!!

This is a wonderful idea! I wish we could join you we are going on the Splendor in July..my husband is returning from Afgh. in June so this is a suprise for him...he just passed the 18 year mark and is being promoted the 1st,I think a week at sea will be nice..November is hard..we have 6 year old twins and we try to travel when they are on vacation..I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I hope this year brings peace for everyone..this is my husbands 4th tour in the middle east..

I hope this time next year all the husbands, wives, sons and daughters can ring in the new Year with their families..take care and be well..lisa

Maybe I am "crazie", but I can't find the roll call link. I am a jarhead 0300-83 to 91 and my father 60 to 64 and brother 95 to present are jarheads and might be interested. Give me a link please.

Wow, generational Marines. :D Here you go Marine. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=800692&highlight= This roll call is on the main Carnival board because it is an official cc group cruise. It's not in the roll call section.

This is a wonderful idea! I wish we could join you we are going on the Splendor in July..my husband is returning from Afgh. in June so this is a suprise for him...he just passed the 18 year mark and is being promoted the 1st,I think a week at sea will be nice..November is hard..we have 6 year old twins and we try to travel when they are on vacation..I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I hope this year brings peace for everyone..this is my husbands 4th tour in the middle east..

I hope this time next year all the husbands, wives, sons and daughters can ring in the new Year with their families..take care and be well..lisa

That's a great thing you are doing for him on the Splendor. I know he will enjoy it and appreciate it very much. 4th tour God bless him. My son is in Iraq on his second tour right now. He comes home next month. Have a great time on the Splendor and thank your hubby for carrying on the Marine Corps tradition. Oooooo Rahhhhh Semper Fi.

Semper Fi Mac! I served as an EOD Tech 2336, and in the U.S.M.C. Band, 5547 from 1959 - 1965. This cruise sounds GREAT and I look forward to cruising with my brother Marines, and Corpsman! I always run into a few jarheads when I cruise, as I always have shirts, hats and other clothing with the Marine Corps logo on them, but to cruise with LOTS of brother Marines would be super.

I'll be looking into this one, and let y'all know.

Ken

"SKY"

Mom is a Marine... WWII, but a Marine just the same!!!

I'll see what she is doing...

SEMPER FI!!!!

Lambie how are you doing. I haven't seen you on the DREAMers roll call lately. Yes, Mom is a Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine.:D

Semper Fi Mac! I served as an EOD Tech 2336, and in the U.S.M.C. Band, 5547 from 1959 - 1965. This cruise sounds GREAT and I look forward to cruising with my brother Marines, and Corpsman! I always run into a few jarheads when I cruise, as I always have shirts, hats and other clothing with the Marine Corps logo on them, but to cruise with LOTS of brother Marines would be super.

I'll be looking into this one, and let y'all know.

Ken

"SKY"

Hey Ken, what part of Central Florida do you call home these days? We are living in DeLand, halfway between Daytona Beach and Orlando. I also wear my Marine Corps shirts and hats when I cruise and look for fellow Marines.:)

Archived