Help with size of font

Hit The Control key and the plus key at the same time to increase the font size for reading.

Each hit of the plus (+) key will increase the font. Just the opposite for minus (-) to decrease.

I can't believe I never knew that. Thanks.

Then wait until you learn how to rotate the image on the monitor 90, 180, or 270 degrees.:D

Wow, lets don't get into that. If most didn't know about increasing and decreasing font size, how do you think they would do messing around with their video card setup?

Wow, lets don't get into that. If most didn't know about increasing and decreasing font size, how do you think they would do messing around with their video card setup?

I won't touch the Video Card setup myself, but will rotate the image or edit once on its uplaoded and if I wish to crop it, but this involves a whole differant lesson, and I am not one to even volunteer that advice.

I'm not talking about messing with the video card. Some computers do it with a similar move to the font change one. Last year, while watching the cats, when Mrs E. was cruising, the one cat I accidentally cut the tail off of when ironing (a whole other story) jumped up on the keyboard of the computer and magically hit the three key combo (twice) to rotate the screen 180 degrees.

But to err on the safe side, I wont reveal the keys. I don't know if I can keep the cat quiet though.:D

Archived