Magic Home port?

TortieGal

Everyone is waiting on what the home port will be assuming the ship doesnt stay in Europe after the summer.

Fire,

Magic's US home port is EXACTLY what I'm waiting for; many may be excited about Europe, but I view the Euro cruises as trial runs to work out the kinks. ;)

Fire,

Magic's US home port is EXACTLY what I'm waiting for; many may be excited about Europe, but I view the Euro cruises as trial runs to work out the kinks. ;)

Kind of a given isnt it, since all new ships seem to start off in Europe. Im kinda ho hum so far on the news leaking out... everything but what people really want to know.

Kind of a given isnt it, since all new ships seem to start off in Europe. Im kinda ho hum so far on the news leaking out... everything but what people really want to know.

I am right there with you, give us what we REALLY want to hear!

I really hope they announce a US home port for you guys. However, this is what I have been waiting for. They are still doing the 12 day Grand Med run. Going out of Barcelona is great for the airfare. Just show me the dates and prices, I have my credit card ready......

I really hope they announce a US home port for you guys. However, this is what I have been waiting for. They are still doing the 12 day Grand Med run. Going out of Barcelona is great for the airfare. Just show me the dates and prices, I have my credit card ready......

Itineraries are to be available tomorrow for past guests to book...He said to call...not sure if you can book online, but hope the itineraries are up. EM

Fire,

We're all waiting for that, Paul and I keep hearing Galveston. No one I've talked to is mentioning any other port... Of course, no one wants to say anything on the record, either...

:rolleyes:

We're all waiting for that, Paul and I keep hearing Galveston. No one I've talked to is mentioning any other port... Of course, no one wants to say anything on the record, either...

Mach,

If it's Galveston then I'll be sailing her from there for sure!

The links aren't up on Carnival.com yet, but I found Magic; CLICK HERE for Magic's page at Carnival.com I haven't found the US homeport yet, but I am still looking....

Makes sence galveston is comanding the highest prices so why not put it there where it is going to make more money.

I heard from a friend who's son's father has a brother who's neighbor's best friends sister goes to school with the lady's daughter who cleans the house of the person next door who works at Carnival that the home port will be Point Pleasant NJ

Makes sence galveston is comanding the highest prices so why not put it there where it is going to make more money.

For many of us on the east coast Galveston is a pain in the rear to get too. Adding capacity does not necessarily add demand. I am sure Carnival will figure out where to port her to get the most back for the buck.

For many of us on the east coast Galveston is a pain in the rear to get too. Adding capacity does not necessarily add demand. I am sure Carnival will figure out where to port her to get the most back for the buck.

The demand is already there adding capacity only means more $$$, IMHO. And its so close to home I want it lol.

I heard from a friend who's son's father has a brother who's neighbor's best friends sister goes to school with the lady's daughter who cleans the house of the person next door who works at Carnival that the home port will be Point Pleasant NJ

Thats good enough for me. NJ is much closer than Texas :rolleyes:

sounds like the school system where I work

so is it most likely that the Europe itinerary will only last a few months?

sounds like the school system where I work

so is it most likely that the Europe itinerary will only last a few months?

You are correct, I think it is 24 weeks. Where she will be after that (transatlantic cruise aside) has not yet been announced.

Do you think that they will sell out quickly because it is only for a limited time?

LOL, maybe in there Dreams (or should I say Magic)!! It will be interesting to watch and see how sales go. I am sure the summer months (families) will sell faster/better. This represents a change from what they did in the past (the mixing of 7, 9, and 12 day cruises). The airfare is a significant piece of the puzzle as well.

Archived