Bon Voyage dakrewser !!!!!

Ziggy7

Thanks everybody!

Lisa - looks like you'll need to find pictures for everyone while I'm gone!

Localady - we're hoping they've stocked extra tequila. Makrewser gets irritated when the Margaritas run out!

Renorita & Pollux: WE'll try to keep the O'dam "shipshape" for you - and warn the staff & crew what's coming up ahead (and I don't mean an iceberg!)

Ruffin, Doone, Debbie & Laura - thans for your well wishes, I know we'll have a great time.

6337900.jpg-dave

Oh-oh - Brian wants in on the picture contest. Better tell CC we'll need some more storage space!:rolleyes:

Oceanwench - thanks, but we're cruising the west coast of Mexico out of San Diego, so it can snow in Daytona for all I care! :rolleyes:

-dave

Dave oh Dave!biggrin.gif Have an absolutely wonderful time!!!! We will miss you terribly. I want to warn you now that there will be absolutely NO "welcome home" thread (from me ... someone else will bear thatbiggrin.gif) . Speaking of which, how come no one has trashed this "personal" thread??? Oh well, they will now that I've postedredface.gif .

Seriously, have a fantabulous, perfect cruise. You're the best! We'll see you back here SOON!!!

cinco1-clip6BON VOYAGE!

There you go again, Heather! :rolleyes:

I expect you'll try your best to stay out of trouble while I'm gone. And I also expect someone to jump all over you for something they misunderstand. Que sera, sera...:)

Lisa - I hope there'll be no fighting over the trophy!

-dave

Archived