LOST Series Finale while I'm sailing!

Any LOST fans out there? Just realized I will be in the middle of the ocean on my Alaskan cruise when this airs, not sure if I can stand it. What are the odds they would arrange to play this on the ship like they do with sporting events? I may have to have a few extra drinks that night to forget what I'll be missing! :)

matj200 -- I will be finding something else to do, having a cocktail! Normally I wouldn't care about a tv show while on vacation, but for LOST, I'm worried I won't be able to avoid spoilers once we're back. I've been waiting a long time for this mystery to be resolved!

I can understand your concern! I became addicted to LOST between Seasons 4 and 5, and have been anticipating final season since the end of Season 5! Cancel the cruise! LOST is more important!

While I'm just kidding, I can understand the concern. Hopefully they'll be able to work an agreement with ABC to show it on the ships. I'd email RCCL to express your interest in catching the finale while on your cruise... You never know, if they have enough interest maybe they'll pursue it.

May 23rd, it's usually aired on Tuesday nights, but the finale will be on a Sunday.

Phew! We get off Freedom that day, so will be able to see it in the hotel. Only problem is we will have missed the week before's episode......

Is it being shown at the same time in the US as Ireland? Episode one is this week (tonight infact!).

Any LOST fans out there? Just realized I will be in the middle of the ocean on my Alaskan cruise when this airs, not sure if I can stand it. What are the odds they would arrange to play this on the ship like they do with sporting events? I may have to have a few extra drinks that night to forget what I'll be missing! :)

This is the easiest question I have ever answered. TIVO it;)

Phew! We get off Freedom that day, so will be able to see it in the hotel. Only problem is we will have missed the week before's episode......

Is it being shown at the same time in the US as Ireland? Episode one is this week (tonight infact!).

episode 1 of season 6 was this tuesday.

as far as missing the previous week, it seems they are showing 'enhanced episodes' of the previous week's episode the hour before the new episode.

so you should be able to catch the previous week and the finale (should be a total of 3 hours).

Can you say DVR?

I would freak out too if I were you but...deep breath!!!! Don't watch... do NOT turn on the radio or TV on the way home/at home in case of spoilers. Turn on DVR and watch the finale. :)

What an AWESOME episode Tuesday!

One word.. DVR!

I'm not sure I would dare watch online on the ship, I love LOST, but how much would that cost!? I'm really only worried about spoilers, I don't want it to be ruined before I can watch it.

We'll be in Seattle an extra day coming back, so we'll probably end up watching it on the laptop in our hotel room:)

It's on Tuesday night in the US.

It's on Tuesday night in the US.

Except for the finale as noted below! Of course, they move shows around all the time so who really knows :confused:.

May 23rd, it's usually aired on Tuesday nights, but the finale will be on a Sunday.

Archived