Cruise Critic Drama..your most memorable...

floridacruzin

When I first joined, there was a poster, "Miss Tori" from Alaska who cried about nearly missing her cruise. When she never came back to let everyone know whether or not she made it, the thread went on for a long time. People here got pretty pizzed that she never let them know if she made it to the cruise or missed it.

When I first joined, there was a poster, "Miss Tori" from Alaska who cried about nearly missing her cruise. When she never came back to let everyone know whether or not she made it, the thread went on for a long time. People here got pretty pizzed that she never let them know if she made it to the cruise or missed it.

I remeber that LMAO--people used to check to see her last log on, if she posted..

Thanks for the laugh :D

Hey I remember that 1!

That was classic. If I remember right she created another username and contributed to all the swine flu drama when it first surfaced last spring.

Ms Tori was a classic thread, but the one that I enjoyed the most was....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=962247

"Bringing your own sheets"

Which tied with another by the same poster...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=964755&highlight=

"Life Boat – Assigned based on stateroom Cat.? "

- The group that got stranded in Central America, tried to catch up with their ship, but didn't have passports.

- The couple that found a used diaper under their bed or in their nightstand.

- A questions about the showers on the Golden Princess titled Golden Showers.

- Anything started by PickleBongo, starting with the unusable toilet, disposing a dead relatives ashes secretly, to Cruising Jewish participation.

- Dancing Nancy from Scranton and her high horse trip to Cozumel.

- A cruiser who complained about the ship rocking, sailing to Alaska.

- The ABANDON SHIP announcement on the Miracle as it returned to NY.

- The Royal Champion reveal.

- Man Crocs and Capris

Ms Tori was a classic thread, but the one that I enjoyed the most was....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=962247

"Bringing your own sheets"

Which tied with another by the same poster...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=964755&highlight=

"Life Boat – Assigned based on stateroom Cat.? "

The bringing your own sheets was one of my faves also!

Anything started by PickleBongo, starting with the unusable toilet, disposing a dead relatives ashes secretly, to Cruising Jewish participation.

And another one! How do I not remember Dancing Nancy?

I was amused by all the "leaving towels on your balcony and smoking on your balcony" drama after the Star Princess fire in 2005. Yes, I know that's Princess, but it was discussed here as well!:rolleyes:

I won't go anywhere near tipping threads anymore. Won't read 'em, and I sure-as-shootin' won't post a comment on 'em.

I do like dress code threads. Not sure why, but I find them fairly amusing. They get so extreme. On one side you have those that want dress codes and want them enforced (myself included) and on the other side the "I'll-wear-whatever-I-want-I paid-good-money-and-no-one-can-tell-me-what-to-do-besides-what-I-wear-has-no-impact-on-how-the-food-tastes" group.:p

Is this still on the board? Seems like it would be an interesting read!

Most were pulled, but if you go to the main Carnival page here, and type in "abandon ship" and go to page 4, there are some remnants left. It happened in the summer of 2004.

I liked the 2009 Mutiny at sea one, the one with the middle aged obnoxious woman trying to get the group riled because of missed ports :rolleyes:

Also liked the one about "therapy animals" where people bring their foo foo dogs on the ship, my little girl pug told me she wants to be my therapy dog and go on a cruise:p

Carole

I liked the 2009 Mutiny at sea one, the one with the middle aged obnoxious woman trying to get the group riled because of missed ports :rolleyes:

LOL!!! I forgot about that one! With all that YouTube accompanyment!

Archived