princess customer service

delidan

I have 9 cruise credits for talking my family to take princess last year. I call today because I only received 3. But there all list on my princess so they know that they took the cruise. They won't give me the $25.00 credit for each because of some members number mistake that's they claim I did or my TA. and they won't credit me. The trip cost a total of $18000.00 and they told me today Sorry can't help you. WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

I had a TA once tell me that the referral credits can be a pain. If the names aren't spelled perfectly, or there are any mistakes, they don't give you the credit. Sorry to hear you ran into a problem with this one, especially after spending that kind of money on their cruise. OUCH!

This is one of the strangest programs.

I had referred 2 people. I have a cruise booked with final payment in a month and those 2 recently sailed. As opposed to putting the credits on my next cruise, they put it on another cruise that I just recently booked. If I follow through on my final payment next month for my May cruise, I will have to have my TA switch things around.

I agree with Toto - things have to be exact or else it doesn't count. It is a very strict program.

I have 9 cruise credits for talking my family to take princess last year. I call today because I only received 3. But there all list on my princess so they know that they took the cruise. They won't give me the $25.00 credit for each because of some members number mistake that's they claim I did or my TA. and they won't credit me. The trip cost a total of $18000.00 and they told me today Sorry can't help you. WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!

You would think for the $150, they would of just give it to you to retain a happy Princess passenger. However, you know what they say, the bigger the Corporation the cheaper they are with the freebies. I would write a letter to Princess explaining the situation and ask them if it is worth losing a passenger that spent $18K, not to mention your upcoming trips, for $150.

Princess needs to keep in mind that comments on CC does make it on internet search and no company, no matter how big, they certainly don't need bad PR.

Same darn deal. My sister was name was Deb/Debra and guess what? No credit. Bait, hook and release if you ask me.

Total cr_p.

Archived