When will Princess 2011 European cruises be listed?

clueless2

Some if not all are there now!!!

And the feeding frenzy has begun! My TA said quote on the 26th - I think I will live that long... and if I don't somehow get my whiz-bang never-to-be-equaled first-choice cabin I'll consider either my second choice, or jumping off the nearest bridge. :confused::confused:;)

PS my cruise is already priced online, but I can't book online (non US resident) in any case.

Shalom. Andy.

Get your booking number from the TA. Go to the Princess website and sign in. Go to your Personalizer (read the website if you haven't already been on there).

You need your booking number to sign in to the cruise Personalizer and it should show all the details about your cruise.

Ask your TA about this.

Congrats on getting the cruise/cabin you want and watch for the price drops. It's up to you to keep an eye on it.

Also, check your personalizer for offers. I also get some offers in the mail that I do not receive online.

Got what we wanted; including preferred cabin. Ocean Princess 28 days 10/15/11 Rome to Singapore.
Good going Pia! And looks like I have to eat a little crow after my diatribe above: my TA just sent me a quote and has a hold on the "whiz-bang never-to-be-equaled first choice" cabin I requested. UI guess this is our lucky day.

Shalom, Andy.

Good going Pia! And looks like I have to eat a little crow after my diatribe above: my TA just sent me a quote and has a hold on the "whiz-bang never-to-be-equaled first choice" cabin I requested. UI guess this is our lucky day.

Shalom, Andy.

So what did you book?

I wanted to book my wedding/ honeymoon for Europe 2011 but its too expensive! I won't be able to swing both the cruise costs and wedding with prices so high! Does princess ever lower their prices? This will be my first cruise so I'm just hoping that the first price shown isn't the lowest.

I wanted to book my wedding/ honeymoon for Europe 2011 but its too expensive! I won't be able to swing both the cruise costs and wedding with prices so high! Does princess ever lower their prices? This will be my first cruise so I'm just hoping that the first price shown isn't the lowest.

Prices have been known to come down but imho it is probably a lot closer to booking when maybe the ship isn't filling up as fast as princess would like. Just keep checking for price drops. It's probably computer generated anyways. Also you might want to check around with T/A's as sometimes their prices are less than princess.

On another matter, if anyone is considering a fall 2011 cruise, we already have a roll call going for the Med-T/A on the Ruby. If you decide to book please join our roll call.....:):):)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1161535

Bob

I am a TA I just got an email from Princess that they are opening Europe 2011 tomorrow for bookings.:)

If you are referencing the T/A on the Ruby (Oct 2011) it is already open. If you wanted a particular cabin you could book it on the Princess site and transfer it to your T/A later.....:):):)

Bob

Rivche,

Yes, Princess does run sales, but you will just have to keep checking or work with a travel agent and hopefully they will keep their eye on sales. It is probably much too early for sales, since the itineraries just were released. We got a great price on our Sept 2010 Med cruise when we booked it back in August, 2009 when Princess ran a "two for one" sale.

Are there different versions of the POLAR Booking system used by TA. Australian TA's cannot find or access Princess European 2011 cruises on POLAR . ? What gives ?

Princess Australia have still not put up pricing on European 2011 cruises on their website, and when i rang them they siad bookings would open in Australia (for European 2011 program) late April or May ! What gives that seems ridiculous for an International Company that bookings do not open all around the world on the same day .

Archived