Photos of Mercury

Beyondships

Thanks so much for the pictures. We loved them and your commentary. It is so nice that you took the time to share them in this way. We will be on the Mercury on 3/29 also and can't wait. Your pictures have helped to make us even more excited (if that is possible :-)

I have put together my photos of Mercury from a recent cruise into a photo tour. http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Mercury-Tour-1.html

I hope you enjoy it.

Hi,

We will be booking the Mercury in the next day or two, for the Nov. 29th sailing out of Baltimore.

Thanks so much for this very informative review. I can't wait to sail on the Mercury.

Happy sails to all.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Good evening

And many thanks for the pix album. We had an awsome cruise on her Dec'06....and will be on board for nearly 1 month in September when she leaves her summer port to reposition to her winter home....for us, it'll be a bitter sweet sort of experience as it will look like we're walking her away from the west coast for the last time....( I'm one of those who opine she will off the fleet Spring 2011 and transferred out ''somewhere else''....).

She's a special ship, absolutely....a class by herself !!

Cheers

Archived