Suits Dry cleaned on-board

Thanks to all....but some are saying No dry cleaning and some are saying yes they will. I am just trying to avoid bringing a garment bag and paying the extra luggage fee that they charge now for flying.

Thanks to all....but some are saying No dry cleaning and some are saying yes they will. I am just trying to avoid bringing a garment bag and paying the extra luggage fee that they charge now for flying.

consider renting a tux then on board, you can do it all ahead of time, it will be in your stateroom upon boarding. And NO luggage fees.

Hubby wears suits practically everyday and we just grab one to bring in its plastic bag, no worries how it arrives and has it done when we board. He does the same for dress shirts.

Where did you see anyone on this thread indicate that there is no dry cleaning available?:confused: Some have suggested that you have your dry cleaning done at home and using their pressing service when you board the ship, but everyone who responded to your question acknowledged the availability of dry cleaning service on RCI ships. If anyone, on another thread, has suggested otherwise, they were wrong.:)

I'd have any dry cleaning done before leaving. Pack those things as carefully as you need to and just send them out to be pressed once onboard.
Why would you pay to have them dry cleaned and then pay to have them pressed? Wouldn't be simpler, and cheaper, to just have them dry cleaned on board?

I have to agree. The first thing I do when I unpack is send all my shirts out to get dry cleaned. I have never had a problem not having them there the next day and they do a good job. Just remember - you may be careful packing them - but they have to get from the luggage handlers to your room....;)

I have my Tux done on the ship. Seems my local dry cleaner cannot follow the perma crease in the pants. I am very satisfied with the service. I think it is about $9 or $10.

And the way I look at it, if they aren't very good, you'll be about as wrinkled as the captain.

Where did you see anyone on this thread indicate that there is no dry cleaning available?:confused: Some have suggested that you have your dry cleaning done at home and using their pressing service when you board the ship, but everyone who responded to your question acknowledged the availability of dry cleaning service on RCI ships. If anyone, on another thread, has suggested otherwise, they were wrong.:)

That was me, but you were not on guard at the time. :confused:

I forgot I was on the RCCL board. It was fixed promptly.

That was me, but you were not on guard at the time. :confused:

I forgot I was on the RCCL board. It was fixed promptly.

MrPete......Yes I saw that. Thanks I am going to have my shirts and suit DRY CLEANED on board. Thanks everyone

Archived