Europe 2011 itineraries

kruzgal

I do keep looking but as it has been the weekend nothing has changed. I rang Celebrity UK on Saturday to try and get some prices for one of the Eclipse cruises that we may be interested in and was told they wouldn't be available to book until mid/end of next week and that the travel agent had "broken the rules" by posting early. Not sure they will dare add any more now - we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Kruzgal, could I add my request? If you get anything on the transatlantics in October 2011 could you email me at wandatp at rogers dot com? Very very appriciated. We're trying to decide between Princess and Celebrity...its all about the itinerary for us.

I am also disappointed with the Eclipse route. Was hoping for the Eastern Med.

Any word about RCCL ships and the Mediterranean?

There are lots of RCCL Med 2011 cruises posted on the website I am looking at including transatlantics. I can post some but it is going to take time. Is there a particular ship/itinerary of interest? Has anyone posted anything on the RCCL board yet? Sorry, but I was only really looking at Celebrity so hadn't realised this wasn't out yet.

There are lots of RCCL Med 2011 cruises posted on the website I am looking at including transatlantics. I can post some but it is going to take time. Is there a particular ship/itinerary of interest? Has anyone posted anything on the RCCL board yet? Sorry, but I was only really looking at Celebrity so hadn't realised this wasn't out yet.

Could you post the 2011 transatlantics in September/October/November? Very appriciated. Thx.

Saw your information over on the RCCL board. Thank you! :) I think I'll wait until Wednesday to decided on anything. Trying to figure out the itinerary when one site says one thing and another is different is maddening along with trying to convert the euro to dollar. :eek:

The Spring and Fall TA for Eclipse posted on the Celebrity site this afternoon...

Those are the only 2011 TA's I'm seeing at this point... I'm watching and hoping for a Fall 2011 itinerary similar to this years on Equinox.

• 3 weeks later...
Europe itineraries are starting to appear on a UK website

Constellation

8th May transatlantic : Ponta Delgada;Lisbon;Cherbourg;Le Havre;Dover;Amsterdam

23rd May Baltics 12 nights: Amsterdam;Berlin;Stockholm;Helsinki;St Petersburg;Tallinn;Copenhagen

4th June 12 nights Baltic as above

16th June 12 nights Baltic as above

28th June 12 nights Baltic as above

10th July Arctic Circle 12 nights :Bergen;Leknes;Longyearbyen;Arctic Circle(cruise);Honningsvag;Alesund;Amsterdam

22nd July Norwegian Fjords 12 nights Stavanger;Olden;Molde;Geiranger;Alesund;Flam;Bergen;Olso;Amsterdam

3rd August 12 nights Baltic as above

15th August 12 nights Baltic as above

27th August 12 night Baltic as above

8th September 10 night Amsterdam;Bruges;Cherbourg;Vigo Gibaltar;Palermo;Athens

That's it for Constellation so far. Eclipse to follow.

Where have you found this :)????????

Our TA has received the schedule for the Constellation transatlantic, but no prices yet. At least we have this schedule. I hope we'll get others soon!

Garry

Sat Nov 05, 2011 - Barcelona, Spain

Sun Nov 06, 2011 - Cartagena, Spain

Mon Nov 07, 2011 - Gibraltar, United Kingdom

Tue Nov 08, 2011 - At Sea

Wed Nov 09, 2011 - Madeira (Funchal), Portugal

Thu Nov 10, 2011 - Tenerife, Canary Islands

Fri Nov 11, 2011 - La Palma, Canary Islands

Sat Nov 12, 2011 - At Sea

Sun Nov 13, 2011 - At Sea

Mon Nov 14, 2011 - At Sea

Tue Nov 15, 2011 - At Sea

Wed Nov 16, 2011 - At Sea

Thu Nov 17, 2011 - At Sea

Fri Nov 18, 2011 - At Sea

Sat Nov 19, 2011 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I do agree that the Eclipse routes don't look as nice as this year's versions. Rostock instead of Berlin?

Eclipse isn't calling at Berlin this year either. She will dock at Warnemunde which is around 2/3 hrs from Berlin (time dependant on transport method) Rostock is very near to Warnemunde.

Berlin is only available if you choose to take a long and expensive trip there!

No cruise ships can actually dock at Berlin - it is physically impossible as it is several hours inland from the coast and there is no river/canal large enough for a cruise ship to traverse to dock there. ALL cruise ship calls, from ALL the cruise lines, to Berlin dock in either Warnemunde or Rostock (Some have even called in at Hamburg before - yikes!).

No matter which way you slice it Berlin is a long day trip for any cruise passenger. While the city may not be everyones cup of tea, there is plenty there of historical and cultural value to make it worthwhile.

Any word yet on what will happen to the Mercury after her 4/11/11 11 night sailing out of CHS? I have a feeling she'll be leaving the fleet, and want to book on her one more time! A transatlantic would be awesome, but if not then I will do an 11 nighter out of CHS instead

It's possible that Mercury leaves the fleet. The german brand TUI Cruises may get a second ship, according to some rumours. Maybe the Mercury will be their second ship...

It's possible that Mercury leaves the fleet. The german brand TUI Cruises may get a second ship, according to some rumours. Maybe the Mercury will be their second ship...

This is exactly what I think will happen - with Silhouette coming online and Solstice Class #5 soon to follow, the timing seems right, sadly :(

IF X decides to go back to Aus/NZ as rumoured w/ Century we could maybe see Mercury around for another year as rumour has it that Galaxy "Mein Schiff" is only selling at about 60-70% capacity for TUI at the moment

Europe itineraries are starting to appear on a UK website

Constellation

8th May transatlantic : Ponta Delgada;Lisbon;Cherbourg;Le Havre;Dover;Amsterdam

23rd May Baltics 12 nights: Amsterdam;Berlin;Stockholm;Helsinki;St Petersburg;Tallinn;Copenhagen

4th June 12 nights Baltic as above

16th June 12 nights Baltic as above

28th June 12 nights Baltic as above

10th July Arctic Circle 12 nights :Bergen;Leknes;Longyearbyen;Arctic Circle(cruise);Honningsvag;Alesund;Amsterdam

22nd July Norwegian Fjords 12 nights Stavanger;Olden;Molde;Geiranger;Alesund;Flam;Bergen;Olso;Amsterdam

3rd August 12 nights Baltic as above

15th August 12 nights Baltic as above

27th August 12 night Baltic as above

8th September 10 night Amsterdam;Bruges;Cherbourg;Vigo Gibaltar;Palermo;Athens

That's it for Constellation so far. Eclipse to follow.

Where have you found this? :confused: Thank you for poszing in the net but I think the itineraries will be a bit different, because the Constellation will call at Geiranger the 17th and 29th of July in 2011. So I think the ship goes on the Arctic Circle cruise which will also be done the 21st June 2010...

We will wait until the week of April 12... ;)

Can you share where you have found the information about Constellation's visits to Geiranger in 2011?

Thanks

The link: http://www.stranda-hamnevesen.no/GeirangerfjordenCP2011

Jul 17: 07:00 am arrival, 06:00 pm departure

Jul 29: 07:00 am arrival, 06:00 pm departure

Jul 26 (but I think it isn't cofirmed): 08:00 am arrival, 05:00 pm departure.

Last update: Mar 11, 2010.

This is exactly what I think will happen - with Silhouette coming online and Solstice Class #5 soon to follow, the timing seems right, sadly :(

IF X decides to go back to Aus/NZ as rumoured w/ Century we could maybe see Mercury around for another year as rumour has it that Galaxy "Mein Schiff" is only selling at about 60-70% capacity for TUI at the moment

Rumours say that the Century will visit Australia and New Zealand??? I don't hope so :(.

I hope a Millennium-class-ship will do this...:eek:

Rumours say that the Century will visit Australia and New Zealand??? I don't hope so :(.

I hope a Millennium-class-ship will do this...:eek:

Sorry - see http://www.fremantleports.com.au/Shipping/Movements/FutureVisits.asp

scroll down to 17Nov11 and 3Feb12.

I am disappointed with Silhouette's itineraries - a large hint was dropped that she was taking over the old Barcelona-Venice route which is far nicer. I see from the 'icy house' site that Solstice will be doing this route, but as a round trip not one way which is more leisurely.

Will the Silloutte be finished by mid 2011?

I see an opportunity for the Sillouttep to sail the weeks in the Baltic when Eclipse is in the Med. At least I hope that is the case.

The Silhouette doesn't visit the Baltic. Her maiden voyage starts the 1st August from Civitavecchia. From August to November the Silhouette will visit the Mediterranean, before the ship goes to the Caribbean...

I think for the RCI Family having Rhapsody, Radiance, and Century in Aus/NZ will be a good balance of amenities vs. capacity.

The only amenity that Millenium offers that the Century does not is an enclosed pool area (with the heavenly T-Pool!). Other than that, the Century offers everything the Millie does with 220 less berths to fill per sailing, hopefully helping yields to stay strong.

For cruisers who "must" have an enclosed pool area there will be both Rhapsody and Radiance from RCCL, and Radiance offers a near-"X" cruising experience in my opinion.

I am noticing RCCL/Celebrity planning more cruises w/ roundtrip departures from foreign ports, rather than open-jaw itineraries. This always helps keep air costs under control, which is a major factor in planning foreign cruises for most Americans.

Archived