Just won a 8 day cruise for two to Alaska!

cmlmich

My boss called me today to tell me that I won. Our company does a major trip every year for customers and employees, I was hoping to win this one. We will be on the Infinity on June 4th. I have never been on a cruise before and not familiar with Celebrity. Is this a nice ship?

My boss called me today to tell me that I won. Our company does a major trip every year for customers and employees, I was hoping to win this one. We will be on the Infinity on June 4th. I have never been on a cruise before and not familiar with Celebrity. Is this a nice ship?

WOW....you won a cruise? HOW NEAT:D and its your very first cruise?:)

Infinity is a lovely ship! She has a Specialty Restaurant called "THE

USS UNITED STATES" that is totally awesome. Its extra $ but worth

every penney (in my opinion) and I would recommend trying it

at least once:)

What kind of cabin did you win? How wonderful to win a cruise!

I hope you have a fantastic time:D

Congratulations. You will love the Infinity and the cruise. We did Alaska in July last year and had a wounderful time. I hope you have a balcony room. It is great to sit out on thebalcony and see the incredible scenery pass by. Again, congratulation and enjoy your cruise

Congratulations! You'll love the Infinity. It's one of Celebrity's M-Class ships, not too small, not too large. Note the Thalassotherapy Pool, the most relaxing spot on the ship. Find your roll call on this board and join in. Click above where you see "Go To the Celebrity Roll Call Forum.

This is totally from the "I'm just wondering" department, but how come you have 144 posts on CC and have never cruised before?

Bon Voyage!

Congratulations! You'll love the Infinity. It's one of Celebrity's M-Class ships, not too small, not too large. Note the Thalassotherapy Pool, the most relaxing spot on the ship. Find your roll call on this board and join in. Click above where you see "Go To the Celebrity Roll Call Forum.

This is totally from the "I'm just wondering" department, but how come you have 144 posts on CC and have never cruised before?

Bon Voyage!

I have some posts because when My Wife and I was planning what I thought would be my first cruise, we were gathering info on it. We are going on a Carnival Caribbean cruise in November.

We also won a cruise once on carnival. We have cruised many times. Bingo card last night 2001. Have always went carnival and wanting to what celebrity does. May see ya in anchorage, ketchikan or skagway.

Go big red

nebraska cornhuskers

Yes, a friend and I won a cruise on our first cruise. I bought the card, but she played it. So, I get to be her guest this time, that is,:) when we arrange our schedules to meet up at a cruise ship!

WELCOME to CRUISING , soon.

Make sure you do send your boss at least one post card from a Alaskan and/or Yukon/First Nation Territory Postal Facility.

So many things up yonder to do and see. One of the nicest wilderness places on earth left. Wildlife abounds even in the overfished ocean.

Do what your able to while there .

Your ship-trip will be wonderful ..

Only one warning..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now once you go you better all be prepared to go on the next one after it...

Make sure you do send your boss at least one post card from a Alaskan and/or Yukon/First Nation Territory Postal Facility.

The nice thing is my boss will be on it with me. My company takes about 400 employees and customers every year on a nice trip.

You will love it! We sailed last year on June 19, and had a marvelous time. Read up on the board to learn about some of the special "treats" on Celebrity that are not to be missed.

Our pictures from the cruise are here, if you are interested in seeing a little of the ship and a lot of the ports and scenery.

Whatever you do, do not miss the wonderful wildlife lectures by Brent Nixon. Oh, and the waffles are pretty good, too!;)

Congratulations! Guess what, mys sister in law won the same trip, same time to Alaska and she asked me to come with her!!! I can't wait. I wonder if it is the same company as she lives in Michigan too. Would love any hints, tips to see and do. We want to do a flightseeing but arent' sure which one. Anyone try one?

Congratulations! You will have a wonderful time.

Here are some suggestions: find your rollcall thread. People there will have suggestions on what to do. Also check the Alaska ports of call boards. Since you're getting the cruise for free, maybe splash out on some excursions--flightseeing is expensive but supposed to be very worth it. Whale watching. White Pass RR if you're going to Skagway. Mt. Roberts Tram in Juneau if the weather is clear.

Second the motion to attend all Brent Nixon's lectures if he is your onboard naturalist. He came along on our whale watch and helped coach us when to shoot the picture. Great guy!

Take layers and something waterproof. SE Alaska is all rainforest. Weather could be absolutely gorgeous too.

Alaska is absolutely spectacular! I'm leaving on my second cruise next month. Can't wait!

Last night, I dreamed I received some price updates from my TA for my up-coming Panama Canal Cruise. Turned out that the balcony cabins had dropped to the price of my OV cabin & I had to decide quickly whether to change our reservation. Well, guess what I chose? (It also meant getting out of the basement!:D ) wish it would happen in the next 26 days for real;);)

Congratulations! Guess what, mys sister in law won the same trip, same time to Alaska and she asked me to come with her!!! I can't wait. I wonder if it is the same company as she lives in Michigan too. Would love any hints, tips to see and do. We want to do a flightseeing but arent' sure which one. Anyone try one?

Hi, does she either own a C-Store or work for SAS in Grand Rapids?

She won through SAS, she works for a broker in lower Michigan. Is it the same company?

Hi, yes that is the same company! That is great, I am sure you will enjoy it. Our company has a AWESOME trip program and we do a very nice job making sure people have a great time. This will be my third. I have been to the Bahamas, the Cayman Islands and now this. My last trip was in 1999, so I am thrilled.

We are so excited about the trip and hope to meet you!! My sister in law has been on other trips, not a cruise though, and thought your company was wonderful and thought of everything. Love these cruise boards and finding out tips for the trip too. We want to do excursions but wondered what are the best. Any tips? We want to try flightseeing maybe in Juneau? Anyone that has done any excursions on the Infinity, Alaska? We stop in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Victoria, BC.

We are so excited about the trip and hope to meet you!! My sister in law has been on other trips, not a cruise though, and thought your company was wonderful and thought of everything. Love these cruise boards and finding out tips for the trip too. We want to do excursions but wondered what are the best. Any tips? We want to try flightseeing maybe in Juneau? Anyone that has done any excursions on the Infinity, Alaska? We stop in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Victoria, BC.

congrats on the trip! How exciting!

To help you out on the excursions, there is a section of Cruise Critic called "Ports". There you fill find helpful hints on excursions and even the port you'll be leaving from.

Hope you have a great time.

Archived