e-documents..help

pattyk

o.k. got my e-mail from rccl saying e docs ready...do i have to print any of this out and bring with me...i have not checked in on line yet..i am guessing when i do check in then there will be something i need to print and bring??

Oh and try not to click the "request luggage tags" tab but once. I accidently did it twice and just received 16 tags in the mail....:eek:

Did my request late Monday night and got the tags in the mail yesterday (Thursday). :D

o.k. got my e-mail from rccl saying e docs ready...do i have to print any of this out and bring with me...i have not checked in on line yet..i am guessing when i do check in then there will be something i need to print and bring??

When do you cruise???? Trying to get an idea of when to expect my e-docs.

Thanks in advance for your response.

OH, one other thing, call me paranoid, but I go back in about a week or so before sailing to 'double check' my data. My last 2 cruises that I had completed my on-line check in and printed my set sail passes 'dropped' some misc data. I think it was passport numbers or something. So now I double check to make sure all is good.

Erika

OH, one other thing, call me paranoid, but I go back in about a week or so before sailing to 'double check' my data. My last 2 cruises that I had completed my on-line check in and printed my set sail passes 'dropped' some misc data. I think it was passport numbers or something. So now I double check to make sure all is good.

Erika

The data is dropped for security reasons. Once you have your checkin printed, you're done

SeaUs - I've been reading your Explorer reviews and they are terrific. Really balanced, good with the bad and no whining. You even balanced out the infamous Embarkation from Hell. Well done.

Since we're on EOS in May to Bermuda, I owe you a huge thank you so:

THANK YOU.

Archived