All Things Fantasy

NCTribeFan

We r staying at Hampton inn and suites west Ashley for a total of 225 for parking shuttle room and breakfast. We are going on the 11/1 sailing also! We stayed at holiday inn express on 526 and 17 in January left out car there no problem. Would recommend there but it was more expensive on 10/31. Than the hampton

Halloween is a pricey date to stay in a lot of hotels in Charleston.

Have a wonderful cruise!

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone heard the news about what is happening in February? It looks like another 2.0 upgrade for Fantasy and then a new port - Mobile. At least that is what I read on Heald's page.

On another note, those of you sailing November 1st, join us on the Fantasizers roll call! Love to see you there - bobsfamily, I will see you on the Ecstasy page!:)

Has anyone heard the news about what is happening in February? It looks like another 2.0 upgrade for Fantasy and then a new port - Mobile. At least that is what I read on Heald's page.

On another note, those of you sailing November 1st, join us on the Fantasizers roll call! Love to see you there - bobsfamily, I will see you on the Ecstasy page!:)

Yes you will.. did u snag a place for us on HMC in Feb?

• 2 months later...
is there a sports bar on the Fantasy? a few of us may want to watch some games (WVU Mountaineers, Steelers) on 12/5 the day we sail.

They have sort of a sports bar but sometimes it plays sports and sometimes not. The biggest problem is the "feed' they get. You never know what channels are available and so what "sports" are on. Sometime it's "football" and sometimes it's "Football", maybe Rugby or cricket. Yep it's international sports... Usually Pro Football is on but not always college.

Have a wonderful cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry but with the Fantasy leaving Charleston after the next cruise AND then not being into Miami til Feb. 8 or 9th (I think?) there is not much going on.

Hopefully the thread will pick up again once that happens, the only help I have would be over 1 1/2 years ago and the menu has changed.

Have a wonderful cruise all, I am on the first cruise that the Ecstasy makes out of Charleston Feb. 6th!

Sorry but with the Fantasy leaving Charleston after the next cruise AND then not being into Miami til Feb. 8 or 9th (I think?) there is not much going on.

Hopefully the thread will pick up again once that happens, the only help I have would be over 1 1/2 years ago and the menu has changed.

Have a wonderful cruise all, I am on the first cruise that the Ecstasy makes out of Charleston Feb. 6th!

Please come back and let us know about your cruise on the Ecstasy. :D We have her booked for April 30, for a 7 day cruise! Very excited

Hope Fantasy gets tons of refurb. Sailed on her a few weeks ago and nothing but disappointed. Food was terrible. Cabin stewards nowhere to be found. It was like they had already transferred crew off the ship and passengers were left to figure it out for themselves. Which would have been fine if I knew how to get clean bath towels.

Hope Fantasy gets tons of refurb. Sailed on her a few weeks ago and nothing but disappointed. Food was terrible. Cabin stewards nowhere to be found. It was like they had already transferred crew off the ship and passengers were left to figure it out for themselves. Which would have been fine if I knew how to get clean bath towels.

WOW, so sorry to hear that, one of the things Fantasy always had going for it was the wonderful crew members. Maybe with the long refurb most contracts are up?

I will try and get a pic of the 2 ship in the harbor together!

WOW, so sorry to hear that, one of the things Fantasy always had going for it was the wonderful crew members. Maybe with the long refurb most contracts are up?

I will try and get a pic of the 2 ship in the harbor together!

Thanks bob.... ....fantasy still is my favorite ship. She will be missed in charleston

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Any updated on Fantasy? Thinking of sailing on her for the 1st time next month. Trying to decide between her NCL Sky and RCCL Enchantment. I'll have 3 kids in tow, 16, 13 and 8!

I am looking to take my daughter on the Fantasy in June for her graduation. I just came of Sky today. Because it is all Inclusive drinks, I personally would not take my kids on this ship. There was a lot of drunk people and a lot of body parts exposed, making out on pool deck etc etc.

I have sailed Enchantment twice with my kids and they really like it but there are no bells and whistles, no water slides etc.

Carnival might be your best bet.