Back from Equinox Caribbean - Great Trip / Photos

rspro

My wife and I have returned from a March 19, 2010 sailing aboard the Equinox to the Caribbean. All aspects of the trip were outstanding, from embarkation, through to all aspects of this wonderful ship, all the way to disembarkation. The Main Dining Room continues to be an outstanding evening destination for meals, as was Murano (twice) and Tuscan Grill. I have posted initial photos from the ship AND copies of the daily itineraries at www.proszowski.com. Look for the links under the Equinox blurb or click on the "Photo Albums" in the upper right corner tab. I will be posting port photos shortly.

I really enjoy your photos--intersting perspectives & lighting...thanks for sharing

Can't wait to try the Molecular Bar-- did you try any of the drinks there, or have a rec. one?

I really enjoy your photos--intersting perspectives & lighting...thanks for sharing

Can't wait to try the Molecular Bar-- did you try any of the drinks there, or have a rec. one?

You should gravitate to the ingredients which appeal to you, or better yet, ask the bartenders - they are great at matching up your tastes to their drinks. Having said that, the Dragonfly is really good!

Thanks for the great photos. I can't wait to board Equinox in Civitavecchia on August 6th!

I loved reading that "retail therapists" would be available to help with shopping! That's a new one on me!

I just can't believe your photos. You actually captured my husband and I on the breakwater taking pics as you were leaving. We had just gotten off the Equinox on the 19th and walked down to say good bye to our ship. Where were you at sail away? I probably have photos of you. I would love to share.

I just can't believe your photos. You actually captured my husband and I on the breakwater taking pics as you were leaving. We had just gotten off the Equinox on the 19th and walked down to say good bye to our ship. Where were you at sail away? I probably have photos of you. I would love to share.

We were on the pool deck scrunched in with lots of other people. I was taking photos in between the panes of glass that were at the bottom of the stairs which led from the lawn area down to the pool deck on the port aft side.

My wife and I have returned from a March 19, 2010 sailing aboard the Equinox to the Caribbean. All aspects of the trip were outstanding, from embarkation, through to all aspects of this wonderful ship, all the way to disembarkation. The Main Dining Room continues to be an outstanding evening destination for meals, as was Murano (twice) and Tuscan Grill. I have posted initial photos from the ship AND copies of the daily itineraries at www.proszowski.com. Look for the links under the Equinox blurb or click on the "Photo Albums" in the upper right corner tab. I will be posting port photos shortly.

I noticed on all of the daily itineraries that there is a constant daily mention of Catholic mass at 8:00 a.m. and Sunday Catholic Vigil mass at 5:00 on Sunday. I thought as of January 2010 they did away with priests on board? Any input would be great.

The photo I posted ( the one in your quote) has that staircase in it. It is on the far letf side. You did say the stairs leading to The Lawn right? I have a few of the stairs going up to the Solstice deck also. I seemed to miss a really good shot of the pool deck. I would be happy to email photos to you if you would like. I have around 8 photos that you may like of the ship leaving. The files are much larger than this, so you can crop to where you are if you like.

ut3z4.jpg

The photo I posted ( the one in your quote) has that staircase in it. It is on the far letf side. You did say the stairs leading to The Lawn right? I have a few of the stairs going up to the Solstice deck also. I seemed to miss a really good shot of the pool deck. I would be happy to email photos to you if you would like. I have around 8 photos that you may like of the ship leaving. The files are much larger than this' date=' so you can crop to where you are if you like.

[/quote']

Yes, if possible I'd like copies of these pics. I have posted some of the ship leaving Port Everglades at http://gallery.me.com/rproszowski/100169 There you can download any of the pcitures and upload any as well. Hopefully it is setup correctly. Thanks in advance.

If you give me your email address I can send you the large files so you can crop as you like. Or if you feel better you can email me at terriamcca@yahoo.com and I will send them along. I usually use Webshots and they have closed downloads to friends and family. We have tried adding some fellow Cruise Critics as friends and it was a bit difficult for them. If you click the thumbnail below it will take you to my Equinox album.

2436102060092368476zdMKcX_th.jpg

Yes, if possible I'd like copies of these pics. I have posted some of the ship leaving Port Everglades at http://gallery.me.com/rproszowski/100169 There you can download any of the pcitures and upload any as well. Hopefully it is setup correctly. Thanks in advance.

These pics are great. My husband and are were so tickled at just how clear we are. I wish I had one as clear of you. You will have to let me know once you crop mine if you can find yourself. Thanks so much.

Archived