Live From the Dream 4/17/10!

The Klev

Deck party Saturday night was fun. Weather was beautiful and the laser show started promptly at 10. It was 12 minutes long, synched to three songs. During "Come Sail Away," the video they showed were behind the scenes shots of the construction of the Dream:

P1010003.jpg

Wow how cool. We will be looking forward to that so it is the first day right?

Thanks for all your info, Question, shuttle after you droped off the rental car, are they big enough to come back with luggage?

if your walking around and see room numbers, 6323 is that above one of those hot tubs??

I guess you have to be careful what you do on your balcony!!!:D

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this while you are cruising. We will be boarding shortly after you get off on Saturday. There are some fellow Dreamers already on the ship doing a B2B.

We will be checking into the Radisson on Thursday and your pictures made the anticipation even greater.

What was the charge for laser tag and how far in advance does it need to be booked and where? Looks like it would be fun~!

Enjoy your cruise and I'll patiently wait for our turn knowing you are savoring every minute of yours :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this while you are cruising. We will be boarding shortly after you get off on Saturday. There are some fellow Dreamers already on the ship doing a B2B.

We will be checking into the Radisson on Thursday and your pictures made the anticipation even greater.

What was the charge for laser tag and how far in advance does it need to be booked and where? Looks like it would be fun~!

Enjoy your cruise and I'll patiently wait for our turn knowing you are savoring every minute of yours :)

$5 for a 5 minute game. No real waits. Only about 20 people per session and they bring you in groups of 5 or 6. Saturday it was at 11:30 P.M., today it was at 4 P.M.

Thanks for all your info, Question, shuttle after you droped off the rental car, are they big enough to come back with luggage?

if your walking around and see room numbers, 6323 is that above one of those hot tubs??

I guess you have to be careful what you do on your balcony!!!:D

Yes, the rental shuttles are very much like the airport rental shuttles.

Okay - sucky satellite connection leads to poor uploading of pix, so I may have to be more selective until I return.

Woke up to a pretty morning at sea:

P1010011-2.jpg

If you go to the front of deck 9, the fore of the ship is cantilevered out so you can actually look out beyond the width of the boat. Here's a shot looking back...

P1010014-1.jpg

Not too many chair hogs out at 8 A.M., and there were plenty of empty chairs on Decks 11 and 12. Here's looking down from deck 12:

P1010015-2.jpg

Sheila (teach) was doing the happy dance on deck 12

P1010017-2.jpg

Spent most of the day up on Deck 12, and yet again Bill and Jim gave me the one fingered greeting:

P1010024-1.jpg

Went to the art auction at 2 and snapped a shot of one of the Fun Hubs and the BBQ on the Lanai for you:

P1010030-1.jpg

P1010032-2.jpg

I will leave you with a neat picture of our wake and will post tomorrow about this evening, which was the formal dinner and Country-themed show entitled "8 More Seconds."

P1010025.jpg

Fire away with any questions.

Mississauga, I live in Mississauga too!!! Right by Square one, I laughed when I saw your name!

We're in southwest Mississauga. When I registered with CC, it was late at night and after trying 5 or 6 names that were already taken, I thought nobody would use mississauga because everyone always say they are from Toronto.:)

We are arriving in Cozumel now and we arrive from the port side. Sunrise is at 7:00 or so and is again from the port side.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Being in 12202 and 12204 we have a beautiful unobstructed and mostly quiet vista. I say mostly quiet because those on deck 13 are right above us. But it is not boiseterous by any means...just quiet conversation.

Another note. Deck 12 starboard is only 8 staterooms on the entire deck. It's like having the hallway all to yourself. It is secluded from both the elevators and the spa as they've carved out it's own hallway.

Here's a shot looking down from 12202...the door at the end leads right to a row of loungs on Deck 12, so you can spend the entire day about 30 steps from your room.

P1010022-1.jpg

YAY!!! More of your awesome review!

Thank you so much for the fabulous pictorial review!! We will be heading to Canaveral in 24 days to embark on this beautiful ship on May 15th!! Can't wait to see more - we will be on the same itinerary also!!

Can you tell me if they had any scrapbooking events listed in the Capers? whoops - meant Fun Times? When we sailed on the Victory 2 years ago they had a scrapbooking "class" on all sea days where we met in the MDR and scrapbooked using their supplies, and we were able to purchase Carnival books and papers, etc. It was fun!

Thanks again for taking the time to do this!

Thank you so much for your Live and for sharing your pictures with us. Nice looking boys!

When you download your pictures to post on CC, do you have to delete them on your camera before you take other pictures? I'm asking because I'm wondering if you would keep downloading the same pictures on your camera each time if the previous ones were not deleted first.

I have to apologize for hijacking with the previous 2 posts on your wonderful Live thread. :o It's a balance between being rude not to answer a post addressed to you and going off topic on someone's post, especially on a Live. I promise not to do it again after this last reply.

goo_bill: not on FB.

Now back to the Live! :)

Enjoying the pics and your live review. Wondering what you guys did in Cozumel for the day? We will be where you are in a few short days. In the meantime, there's nothing better than reading a live thread on the Dream. Can't wait to check in each day and read more! Have a great time.

Thank you so much for your Live and for sharing your pictures with us. Nice looking boys!

When you download your pictures to post on CC, do you have to delete them on your camera before you take other pictures? I'm asking because I'm wondering if you would keep downloading the same pictures on your camera each time if the previous ones were not deleted first.

I have to apologize for hijacking with the previous 2 posts on your wonderful Live thread. :o It's a balance between being rude not to answer a post addressed to you and going off topic on someone's post, especially on a Live. I promise not to do it again after this last reply.

goo_bill: not on FB.

Now back to the Live! :)

No problems!

I actually created 10 subfolders in my Dream, 2010 folder, so each time I dump my pics I put it in a subfolder. I then take a handful and dump them onto Photobucket. The satellite is so darn slow I can only do a few a night. When I get back to the mainland I will make a nice album.

I was in Chankanaab today and took some awesome pictures and videos (both above and below water) of snorkeling, swimming with the dolphins, and swimming with a manatee.

YAY!!! More of your awesome review!

Thank you so much for the fabulous pictorial review!! Thanks again for taking the time to do this!

Here...Here I'll second this...thanks again for taking the time and posting not only a live review but the pic's are great. We board her in just a couple of days and enjoy looking at the lice pic's......

Archived