Countdown Widget Not Working???

FunwardBound

My countdown widget stopped working the other day. This morning I deleted it and re-installed, but same problem: it opens, but my cruise won't show up, I can't see the bridge cams, etc. Is anyone else experiencing same? Just trying to figure if its a problem with the widget or my computer.:confused:

Mine doesn't work well at all. I just figured Norton's or something was interfering with it. Other countdown widgets from other sites work great. The Princess Countdown widget takes a while to load and the messages come up but it is sluggish and annoying so I stopped using it. I do; however, glance at a wall calendar every day and smile!!!

Mine has gone funny too. It comes up and asks me to put my dates in ---I do----nothing changes, cant bring up messages or web cams, it used to work erratically but is useless now. So it is back to the old fashiond calander

Coolgran

Mine has gone funny too. It comes up and asks me to put my dates in ---I do----nothing changes, cant bring up messages or web cams, it used to work erratically but is useless now. So it is back to the old fashiond calander

Coolgran

That's exactly what mine is doing :(

Hi

i had only had my set up a few's days then it to just refused work right. My husband un-installed it and re installed it twice. when that didn't fix it i told him not to worry and forget about it. So he installed it on his laptop and it works perfect. Then for no reason it started to work as it should do a few days later. Has done ever since and that was about 6 weeks ago. Wish i could remember what happened to start it up again, but i can't sorry. think it may have been an update or something like that so Don't give up on it as yours may do the same.

The one on my computer also went goofy. The time shows the ship leaving in the morning, instead of the evening. It might have something to do with Windows Updates, but thats just a guess. We did have a problem lately with Windows and McAfee systems here.

• 8 years later...

I don't see any countdown clock in her post or her profile.

The directions for installing the Cruise Critic countdown clock are here:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

...assuming that is what this new member is asking about. When in reality she has bumped an eight year old thread on the topic of the Princess countdown widget which has long ago disappeared.

(welcome to Cruise Critic, by the way)

I don't see any countdown clock in her post or her profile.

The directions for installing the Cruise Critic countdown clock are here:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

...assuming that is what this new member is asking about. When in reality she has bumped an eight year old thread on the topic of the Princess countdown widget which has long ago disappeared.

(welcome to Cruise Critic, by the way)

Do you know why it disappeared? I loved it and would check it out everyday.

This thread is 8 years old! The Princess Countdown Widget hasn't been around for years. They weren't talking about the Cruise Critic countdown in the signature. It was a totally separate thing from Princess. It really boggles the mind when people revive threads this old. :rolleyes: