WOW sale

Looks like the WOW sale is to get new passangers to RCL. We who are D+ perks get %@&$

Or for those of us who have sailed RCI but are not at D+ yet. We only have 3 credits and have been thinking of booking something for the fall but have not yet. Since we have no other discounts offered to us (except C&A ones) we may book the WOW sale for the OBC and also the reduced deposit (I prefer to hold my money if I can!)

Or for those of us who have sailed RCI but are not at D+ yet. We only have 3 credits and have been thinking of booking something for the fall but have not yet. Since we have no other discounts offered to us (except C&A ones) we may book the WOW sale for the OBC and also the reduced deposit (I prefer to hold my money if I can!)

I would like to know how to book on RCL. We are not a USA citizen but coming from the Caribbean . How can I get to the RCL to book a cruise.

We would like to book on Oasis for October 2011.

Please experience cruisers help.

i personally object to rccl (and other companies) who say they support their loyal customers and then do not give anything at all during the wow sale for peoplel who have already booked. an obc would not kill them as they are holding a full depsoit and there is a certain value in the money they are holding.

I would like to know how to book on RCL. We are not a USA citizen but coming from the Caribbean . How can I get to the RCL to book a cruise.

We would like to book on Oasis for October 2011.

Please experience cruisers help.

I read on another thread that on the Royal Caribbean website: http://www.rccl.com site you can change the country setting in the upper right corner of the site (it will recognize your IP for your country). Then you can browse the site of any country.

Once you have a wow sail booked, for the reduced deposit, can you move it to another date later and keep the benefits? Schools don't have their spring break 2012 dates avail.....

I am wondering the same thing. (If I book today and then need to change the date prior to makin my final payment, will I retain my "Wow" OBC?)

I am wondering the same thing. (If I book today and then need to change the date prior to makin my final payment, will I retain my "Wow" OBC?)

Doesn't look like it. This is from the "fine print".

Any eligible reservation that is cancelled after May 18 – 19, 2010 and is reinstated or the sailing is changed will not be eligible to receive the offer.

Doesn't look like it. This is from the "fine print".

Any eligible reservation that is cancelled after May 18 – 19, 2010 and is reinstated or the sailing is changed will not be eligible to receive the offer.

Ah; you are correct. Thanks for the heads up. (I glossed over the fine print, but didn't catch that!)

I just took advantage of the WOW sale and my T/A took care of everything. Great deal on Allure for Superior Oceanview Balcony:D Now DH and I have two cruises in the works next year!!!:cool:

I just took advantage of the WOW sale and my T/A took care of everything. Great deal on Allure for Superior Oceanview Balcony:D Now DH and I have two cruises in the works next year!!!:cool:

You only have a great deal on that balcony if the price of it doesn't drop below what you paid after the final payment date. If it does and folks who waited to book pay less than you your great deal isn't so great any longer.

Looks like the WOW sale is to get new passangers to RCL. We who are D+ perks get %@&$

I just booked a short little 5 nighter.......balcony......Im DP.........I told the rep I would just take the diamond discount instead of the OBC..she then informed me I couldn't do the 1/2 off deposit then....:eek: so I told her ok,just book it in my name and take my husbands off......so got what i wanted.....$100 deposit and balcony discount.....

She did tell me the reason for the WOW sale is to get new customers........Boy,did I get all warm and fuzzy inside..:cool:

We did touch base on the new pricing policy(told her all the fuss on CC).she said they read it and dont believe half of what people are saying.......NICE,HUH???:rolleyes:

WOW sale stinks. If you are booking a balcony and are platinum +, you can't even take advantage of the reduced deposits!!!! I am trying to figure out exactly what the advantage of making it to platinum or diamond is......basically, I got $200 off my cabin, so I am $100 ahead of a first time cruiser. Nice reward for the thousands spent over the years....this is not a sale, it is kind of a slap in the face.

I have a hard time understanding how you call something a sale where they sell everything at the same price that it was selling for before the sale started.:confused:

Thats so true.my husband asked me what cruises were on sale.....it really was a farce........should had promoted as something besides a sale.....

This is why we use a TA we found on CC home Page.....Reduced deposits...OBC from them and plus my Stock OBC....Group Discounts lower then the published RCL fare....Pre Paid Gratuities....Bottles of wine on board from the TA....Have a great trip post cards...Hope you had a great time Postcards when we get home...

Phoooy on RCL Resevations....They give you ........NOTHING....

Try a TA and you will be surprised....I have the best! :)

Mike

Archived