Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

What a great image of the European ocean swell forecast.

Enjoyed the video, but didn't notice, Joanne. I wasn't aware that there had been a tandem crossing. Noticed there is another next January, which would be a unique experience.

When is the Dawn due to arrive in Dublin our time?

When is the Dawn due to arrive in Dublin our time?

they are due dublin time at 5.30 our time 2.30 I always start checking between 1 - 1.30 hours before... as you know there is sometimes lots to see on the way into the harbour....

I will go and sus out some web cams... I found a group yesterday that are set up out the front of b & b's and pubs etc....

they have a long day in port, not due to leave till around 10 - 11 pm.... if we are clever enough to remember we can wake up to sail away as it is 11pm now

Joanne

Dublin is Ireland's most popular port for cruise liners. In 2008 a total of 82 cruise vessels visited Dublin. Smaller liners can come up the River Liffey close to the city centre while the larger vessels berth in Alexandra Quay

I note from bridgecam, the seas are a little choppy, makes for a little more room in the buffet ! A few Guinnesses in Dublin will help them recover from any sea sickness ! LOL.

I hope a few of the pax get to visit the Guinness Brewery at St James Gate, as I did last year when we called into Dublin on Crown Princess. The brewery was shown on SBS Thursday night, the travelling road show with those two poms.

les... on the dublin site they have all these free walking tours that you can download onto our iphone or ipod etc... one of them is tour through the guiness brewery ...

I am such a dag.... other listen to music whilst driving around... I listen to my walking tours of europe LOL I will know them off by heart by the time I get there LOL..

joanne

thanks Joanne for linking me to this what...blog? We're picking it up in Los Angeles on August 11 and ending on Oct. 3 in Sydney. Looking forward to making lots of new friends and finding, and sharing, private excursions along the way.

thanks Joanne for linking me to this what...blog? We're picking it up in Los Angeles on August 11 and ending on Oct. 3 in Sydney. Looking forward to making lots of new friends and finding, and sharing, private excursions along the way.

Nana Hope ... it looks like you are cruising here then doing a B2B and circumnavigating Australia...

so you should visit this roll call for that cruise too

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1107944

your ticker says you are also on the dawn on the 23 oct... which cruise is that...

Joanne

les... on the dublin site they have all these free walking tours that you can download onto our iphone or ipod etc... one of them is tour through the guiness brewery ...

I am such a dag.... other listen to music whilst driving around... I listen to my walking tours of europe LOL I will know them off by heart by the time I get there LOL..

joanne

packetau, geez I envy you guys doing the DP world cruise next year, after reading the blogs on this one, it will be magnificent. I have a friend on your one next year, Lady Geraldine, yes Lady Geraldine.

RE DP's berth in Dublin, it would be Alexandra Quay I believe, where Crown tied up last year. The bigger ships don't come up the Liffey.

http://www.earthtv.com/en/camera-destination/sydney-australia

whilst doing a little searching I found this sydney webcam that I have not seen before... add it to your favourtes it could come in handy at some stage!!

Thanks Joanne!

Did you see that you could watch videos on Paris and Venice on that site, plus an interesting multitude of other interesting places?

It is getting bigger now. On the right of the entrance.

Now it is more to the left.

I better wait until it gets lots bigger, but it is 2.19. :)

Could it just be sailing past, as it is further on the left now. 2.20.

What an amateur. 2.22

Archived