Bon Voyage World Cruisers 2010 ( thats better )

Gaznjo

What will we do we this world cruise has finished....:rolleyes:

Jillybean

Keep counting down the days till the next one LOL ....... :D:D

IT'S PORT DAY IT'S PORT DAY!!! will keep the cam on and the marine tracker on incase they sneak up them through the night .......

Back to the anal stuff i do for our world cruise.... whilst driving home from my mothers last night and listening to my Iphone "Discovery Walks - Monaco" they had a section on Prince Rainer and Princess Grace ... it finished by say that if Prince Albert does not produce an heir ( ligitimate ones ... not the alleged ones with the airline hostess ) that monaco will be given back to the French....

got me thinking of his intended marriage and when it was going to be!! so home I come to google and find that it is July 9 .... the exact same day we will be arriving in monaco.... :eek::eek::eek:

a Good or bad thing..... I am thinking the later.. can you imagine security, crowds, roads closed, crowds, cathedral close, crowds...

I hope princess look into it as it could potentially be a missed port

joanne

a Good or bad thing..... I am thinking the later.. can you imagine security, crowds, roads closed, crowds, cathedral close, crowds... I hope princess look into it as it could potentially be a missed port joanne

I would doubt you would be allowed to dock on that day as the terminal is at the base of the Palace.

I would doubt you would be allowed to dock on that day as the terminal is at the base of the Palace.

that is exactly what I thought david... with all those head of state in town the security should be massive...

monaco is bang in the middle of about 5-6 port days .... looks like cannes will be a good option...

joanne

by the way did mention it is port day.... ( right in the middle of dinner time LOL )

that is exactly what I thought david... with all those head of state in town the security should be massive... monaco is bang in the middle of about 5-6 port days .... looks like cannes will be a good option... joanne

I think there are a couple of ports along that coast where you could tender ashore.

Nice is one, and its only a short trip from there into Monaco.

Keep counting down the days till the next one LOL ....... :D:D

IT'S PORT DAY IT'S PORT DAY!!! will keep the cam on and the marine tracker on incase they sneak up them through the night .......

Back to the anal stuff i do for our world cruise.... whilst driving home from my mothers last night and listening to my Iphone "Discovery Walks - Monaco" they had a section on Prince Rainer and Princess Grace ... it finished by say that if Prince Albert does not produce an heir ( ligitimate ones ... not the alleged ones with the airline hostess ) that monaco will be given back to the French....

got me thinking of his intended marriage and when it was going to be!! so home I come to google and find that it is July 9 .... the exact same day we will be arriving in monaco.... :eek::eek::eek:

a Good or bad thing..... I am thinking the later.. can you imagine security, crowds, roads closed, crowds, cathedral close, crowds...

I hope princess look into it as it could potentially be a missed port

joanne

Send Prince Albert an email and ask him to move his wedding date, or invite all the passengers, that way Princess will be allowed to dock.

Now that would be a good party!

Send Prince Albert an email and ask him to move his wedding date, or invite all the passengers, that way Princess will be allowed to dock.

Now that would be a good party!

well i guess we will have packed the formal clothes LOL:D

Just chatting to our TA re our Diamond cruise, and she told us that Princess have oversold the LA to Sydney sector on Dawn Princess , and are trying to either buy back cabins or offer to move folk over to the Sapphire Princess trans Pacific cruise.

Just chatting to our TA re our Diamond cruise, and she told us that Princess have oversold the LA to Sydney sector on Dawn Princess , and are trying to either buy back cabins or offer to move folk over to the Sapphire Princess trans Pacific cruise.

think that cruise is in september... gosh it would have to be good offer though I guess to those living in US to start with

just read the healy blog and they mention their face to face is at 6am so they are either going to get there early or immigration will board via pilot...

hmm I will rush down to the post office now so I dont miss anything later..

joanne

Looking at the cruise on the Sapphire Princess, it would have to be the better cruise, longer, and more ports. A newer ship as well. I wonder what they are offering to move people over?

Looking at the cruise on the Sapphire Princess, it would have to be the better cruise, longer, and more ports. A newer ship as well. I wonder what they are offering to move people over?

Yes it goes to Hawaii and Tahiti and NZ. I have had my eye on it all year, but its a bit pricey. I believe it has also been very popular. We have friends who are cruising from LA, then when they get to Sydney, stay on board and go all the way back again.

Now thats what you call a great Back to Back cruise.:D

Yes it goes to Hawaii and Tahiti and NZ. I have had my eye on it all year, but its a bit pricey. I believe it has also been very popular. We have friends who are cruising from LA, then when they get to Sydney, stay on board and go all the way back again.

Now thats what you call a great Back to Back cruise.:D

A friend who was on the Sapphire last year has friends doing the back to back from LA.

Ships she will be in port with and the no of pax at each port..

Boston

23-Jul-10 3946 Norwegian Spirit, Dawn Princess

Newport Rhode Island

24-Jul-10 1950 Dawn Princess

New York, New York

25-Jul-10 5440 Norwegian Dawn, Veendam, Dawn Princess

Ships she will be in port with and the no of pax at each port..

Boston

23-Jul-10 3946 Norwegian Spirit, Dawn Princess

Newport Rhode Island

24-Jul-10 1950 Dawn Princess

New York, New York

25-Jul-10 5440 Norwegian Dawn, Veendam, Dawn Princess

got a feeling that norwegian spirit actually embarks and disembarks in boston...

I think there are a couple of ports along that coast where you could tender ashore.

Nice is one, and its only a short trip from there into Monaco.

When we were there on Celebrity Constellation we anchored offshore at Villefranche which is sort of in the middle and only a short local bus trip either to Cannes or Monaco.

Jillybean:)

kiwi you have got my pics lol.... this time of night here CC is really slow... and it is so dark you can't tell anything on the cams.... though according the marine traffic ( which was out for a while... she has not come through the heads yet....

joanne who is also trying to cook dinner at the same time.... LOL

Archived