You can all join in

ekco

Just checked my secret stash of £££ (spending money) for the holiday, been sticking a fiver / tenner away every so often and counted it up tonight it was in a envelope in the PC draw.

£510 .20 dont know where the 20p came from :D didn't realise where all that came from :o thought there might have been at the most £250 .. whoops?? she will kill me if she finds out !!!!!

Stash some of it away for your next cruise, ssh!!

Jan

Pardon.. I will need a "herring" aid :D

Your jokes are getting worse!!:eek:

Well, this thread has been a resounding flop. Your turn.:D:D

Jan

Baking out there Jan,

Unless it cools down a bit B4 you go you won't feel the benefit of being out there.

Nothing on the radio news or news websites about any volcanic activity. He's only trying to scare us.

Berwyn

Don't forget RR your going 3 days after me, so no jokes about the ash cloud. Wow, it's hot!!:eek::eek:

Jan

:D

Just been out in the garden..fell asleep listening to the ipod :o it is lovely out there at the moment.

Just as the weather looks like its staying nice, they have only gone and put us on extended hours for the next few weeks :mad:

:D

Just been out in the garden..fell asleep listening to the ipod :o it is lovely out there at the moment.

Just as the weather looks like its staying nice, they have only gone and put us on extended hours for the next few weeks :mad:

They're trying to wear you out before you go, so too tired to enjoy holiday :D. And so you get less time to watch the football

Yes,

The sun's moved around for us and now I can sit out on the patio in the shade.

Berwyn

Clouding up and getting muggy here, it's going to be cooler next week.:eek:

Jan

Thanks for the ISS info RR, can you believe it the sky is dark and cloudy.:(

Jan

Jan, You will notice on the list "Progress" it is an Unmanned space cargo ship from Russia :eek: that has docked with the ISS

The ISS Progress 37 cargo carrier launched from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan on April 28 at 12:15 p.m. EDT.

Scheduled to dock at the International Space Station Saturday, the unmanned Progress spaceship is loaded with 2.6 tons of food, fuel, oxygen, propellant and supplies for the Expedition 23 crew.

At the time of launch, the station was passing directly over the launch pad in Baikonur and the crew reported seeing the Progress’ Soyuz booster rocket engine ignition against the darkened Earth.

The Progress is similar in appearance and some design elements to the Soyuz spacecraft, which brings crew members to the station, serves as a lifeboat while they are there and returns them to Earth. The aft module, the instrumentation and propulsion module, is nearly identical.

But the second of the three Progress sections is a refueling module, and the third, uppermost as the Progress sits on the launch pad, is a cargo module. On the Soyuz, the descent module, where the crew is seated on launch and which returns them to Earth, is the middle module and the third is called the orbital module.

The ISS Progress 35 deorbited April 23 as its engines fired for a final time at 2:05 p.m., sending the craft to a destructive re-entry over the Pacific Ocean. The ISS Progress 35 undocked from the station’s Pirs docking compartment April 22.

The dark clouds have passed over with just a little rain and with a bit of luck the skies will be clear later. Hopefully there's not too much light pollution here as we're not too far from the M60/M56.:):)

Actually, take that back. I just noticed it's over in the middle of the night and only for 2/4 minutes. No chance.

Jan

Archived