You can all join in

ekco

To warm to sleep..now having to change yet another pair of overalls :mad:

Yuck!! Phoned the TA this morning and surprise, surprise the tickets are in. I wonder how long they had them. Of course they were just about to phone. Then they tried to flog me £1000 of Turkish lira and £500 euros. Do they think we've won the lottery!! :eek: They should know that we're tight wads, lol. We don't spend that kind of money, especially as everything on board is on credit cards and the 2nd week is all inc. Too much cash to look after anyway. No commission though.:)

Jan

Yuck!! Phoned the TA this morning and surprise, surprise the tickets are in. I wonder how long they had them. Of course they were just about to phone. Then they tried to flog me £1000 of Turkish lira and £500 euros. Do they think we've won the lottery!! :eek: They should know that we're tight wads, lol. We don't spend that kind of money, especially as everything on board is on credit cards and the 2nd week is all inc. Too much cash to look after anyway. No commission though.:)

Jan

You're obviously dressing too smart when you go into the T.A.'s Jan. They must think you're loaded. :D

Berwyn

You're obviously dressing too smart when you go into the T.A.'s Jan. They must think you're loaded. :D

Berwyn

Ha, ha, if you could see me now. I've been in the garden with the electric hedge trimmer, yuck!! dirty, hot and with bits of hedge everywhere.

You up out of bed? Very warm here but a bit hazy.

Actually, I daren't say where but the TA is somewhere where the GP's dish out prescription drugs to keep the locals quiet. lol. :eek:

Jan

Well at least that's how I read it, HLL we will have a few beers over the world cup

sure we will - daughter bought her dad a t/shirt - I support Scotland and any team that play england ( I pack the case so will have a bit of a memory loss when hubby hands me that to pack)

My department drew Brazil - so we have to decorate in Brazil colours. Funds got England so they can have a loan of my English items/flags

Ha, ha, if you could see me now. I've been in the garden with the electric hedge trimmer, yuck!! dirty, hot and with bits of hedge everywhere.

You up out of bed? Very warm here but a bit hazy.

Actually, I daren't say where but the TA is somewhere where the GP's dish out prescription drugs to keep the locals quiet. lol. :eek:

Jan

But I bet you don't go down the shops looking like that.

Yes, up early, too hot to sleep properly. And next door's kids a bit noisy while off school.

Ah! it's in one of those sort of places :eek::D

Berwyn

Bag lady, that's me, lol.

We're posh where we live I'll have you know, we've got a grass verge outside the house. lol.:D:D:p

Jan

Hi,

OOH! That is posh :D

We've only got the pavement outside the garden wall.

Berwyn

We've been told perhaps and odd thunderstorm due to heat, but otherwise sunny and hot till Sunday at least. 2.gif

Berwyn

Hope so, love the smiley. I'm going outside for another sizzle, after yesterday you never know the minute.:)

Jan

Ah! that's better.:):) A lovely 23 degrees, perfect. That's why I like the Canaries it rarely gets up towards 30 which I find too hot and can't sit in it. Hello Turkey, lol.:D:D

Jan

Ah! that's better.:):) A lovely 23 degrees, perfect. That's why I like the Canaries it rarely gets up towards 30 which I find too hot and can't sit in it. Hello Turkey, lol.:D:D

Jan

Hi Jan,

Turkey in June :eek: you're going to cook like one.

Last June it was as hot as Cairo if not hotter.

Berwyn

PS

Take plenty of sun cream or you'll look like a cooked one of these

2.gif

I'm being careful otherwise I look like I just got of my herring boat, not nice.

:eek:

Jan

Just checked my secret stash of £££ (spending money) for the holiday, been sticking a fiver / tenner away every so often and counted it up tonight it was in a envelope in the PC draw.

£510 .20 dont know where the 20p came from :D didn't realise where all that came from :o thought there might have been at the most £250 .. whoops?? she will kill me if she finds out !!!!!

Archived