You can all join in

ekco

As long as she's not going on the Celebration with me. Just been watching that documentary about the plane that went down off the coast of Brazil last year, oooh!!:eek::eek:

Jan

I know it's a long way away, but that's a bit too close to Mexico for my liking :eek:

It's been bloody raining for 24 hrs here.

Stuck indoors while she must be obeyed has gone to work ..so I'm stuck doing the housework ...mind you I can have the music up loud :D now playing Clarence Carter ;)

Housework

1.gif4.gif9.gif11.gif

PS do you like my pinny

It's been bloody raining for 24 hrs here.

Stuck indoors while she must be obeyed has gone to work ..so I'm stuck doing the housework ...mind you I can have the music up loud :D now playing Clarence Carter ;)

Housework

1.gif4.gif9.gif11.gif

PS do you like my pinny

Yes it's very fetching

With working nights I know all about house work, get a lot done in afternoons after getting up and she's in work.

Berwyn

It is beauiful day here , OH out cutting the grass .

It is my wedding anniversary today 41 years :eek: god knows how I have lasted that long ,,lol any more bad cruises and it might be my last ,,,,,,,,

mrs.c

It is beauiful day here , OH out cutting the grass .

It is my wedding anniversary today 41 years :eek: god knows how I have lasted that long ,,lol any more bad cruises and it might be my last ,,,,,,,,

mrs.c

Hi Mrs.c.

Congratulations, got a bit to catch up to you. It's 30 for us this year.

9.gif

He'll definitely chuck you overboard this time, :eek::D

Berwyn

PS

Lovely and sunny here too.

You're living in the wrong part of the country RR

Thank you boys ,,, going to go out now have some lovely lunch somewhere , and stop thinking about bad cruises ,,,,,,:D

mrs.c

ps. thank you for the flowers berwyn lovely :)

Pleasure,

Enjoy your lunch.

Berwyn

How do you fancy coming round and doing my housework?:eek::eek: Getting a bit behind.:eek: I said 'A BIT BEHIND' not a big ......:D:D

Jan

4.gif

Hi jan,

Where have you been all day? We've been missing your wit.

Not much housework done here. With it being a BH got everyone home under my feet all day.

Berwyn

4.gif

Hi jan,

Where have you been all day? We've been missing your wit.

Not much housework done here. With it being a BH got everyone home under my feet all day.

Berwyn

Went to get a new spare pay as you go phone from Netto, out today only £10. Nice and slim with a camera and mp3, bluetooth and internet. Be good to take on holiday, weighs nothing.

Then went for a 4 mile walk along the Mersey banks and back through Chorlton Country Park. Dog's knackered, lol. :D:D

Jan

Went to get a new spare pay as you go phone from Netto, out today only £10. Nice and slim with a camera and mp3, bluetooth and internet. Be good to take on holiday, weighs nothing.

Then went for a 4 mile walk along the Mersey banks and back through Chorlton Country Park. Dog's knackered, lol. :D:D

Jan

WOW!! that's great. We haven't got one of those here. Got the other German ones though.

Lovely day for a walk. RR won't agree though seems to have been 1.gif

All day where he is. And they say it always rains in Manchester.

Berwyn

I kid you not? the sun has only just come out.

As I looked out ..bloody squirrel's have decimated my bird feeders :mad: but also 2 mother birds teaching the fledglings to feed, thats a nice sight.

At least we won the Cricket in style in-between dozes :D

Also copied 3 films over to my usb drive getting ready for the holiday just in case nothing to do :eek: :rolleyes: that took an age? over 120 mins per film.

Going to be boring now for 3 weeks without footie :( will getting withdrawl symptons.

I kid you not? the sun has only just come out.

As I looked out ..bloody squirrel's have decimated my bird feeders :mad: but also 2 mother birds teaching the fledglings to feed, thats a nice sight.

At least we won the Cricket in style in-between dozes :D

Also copied 3 films over to my usb drive getting ready for the holiday just in case nothing to do :eek: :rolleyes: that took an age? over 120 mins per film.

Going to be boring now for 3 weeks without footie :( will getting withdrawl symptons.

At least you've got some decent wildlife.

Here at the seaside it's nearly all seagulls, crow family and sparrows.

The footie will balance itself out next month, you'll get so much you won't know which match to watch :D

It'll be a football free zone here.

Berwyn

It's been dull here today but a lot warmer. Forecast back to 25 degrees by Wednesday.:D:D. Just been downloading the phone manual from the internet as I can't read the tiny little print on the one in the box.:eek::eek:

Jan

It's been dull here today but a lot warmer. Forecast back to 25 degrees by Wednesday.:D:D. Just been downloading the phone manual from the internet as I can't read the tiny little print on the one in the box.:eek::eek:

Jan

I knew there'd be a catch to it, £10 was too good to be true.:D

Archived