You can all join in

ekco

With him being so small, you can't really tell the difference between him weeing and spitting.

I'm saying nothing, absolutely nothing!!:D:D

Jan

Pots n Kettles..that reminds me :D

just been on ebay ..spent more money :eek: another battery (6hr Running time)for my net-book and 2 complete sets of ink carts..I hate ebay at times, it's to damn convenient.

RR

Oh yeah pots n kettles ...you just finished them after tea :p

Pots n Kettles..that reminds me :D

just been on ebay ..spent more money :eek: another battery (6hr Running time)for my net-book and 2 complete sets of ink carts..I hate ebay at times, it's to damn convenient.

RR

Oh yeah pots n kettles ...you just finished them after tea :p

Ha, ha, you're so funny. Went to Morrisons so the ready meal plastic containers went in the bin, lol.:D:D

Know what you mean about ebay. Went on last night for a micro sd card and had it sorted in a couple of minutes.:cool:

Jan

You not got a dishwasher? Or was she busy? :D

Go on, say that to DW. Go on, do it now!!

What was that horrible bang!! Oh no Berwyns down the stairs again.:eek::eek:, lol.

Jan

Go on, say that to DW. Go on, do it now!!

What was that horrible bang!! Oh no Berwyns down the stairs again.:eek::eek:, lol.

Jan

No Fear :D

I did the washing up (or rather the machine did most of it and I did the odd bits that wouldn't fit in).

Still got the bruise on my bum from last time OW!!

It's nearly cruise time - 16 days to go :) woo hoo:D

19 for us. Just waiting for the summer sales to start and get a couple of last minute bargains. Went to the shops the other day but controlled myself as they had plenty of stock and they're going to have to shift it soon. I hope!!:D:D

Jan

not started packing yet and we have a weeks stay before the cruise. Have put a wee bit of weight on since I stopped smoking 5mths ago - so hoping everything still fits:eek:

Well done on stopping smoking. I'm sure the clothes will stretch a bit :D

not started packing yet and we have a weeks stay before the cruise. Have put a wee bit of weight on since I stopped smoking 5mths ago - so hoping everything still fits:eek:

You're going to need a bit of swelling room so don't take anything too tight. What with the food and the heat, shoes the same.:eek: I've sweated blood and tears to get 5lb off to allow for all that, there's nothing worse than waistbands that cut in. Try everything on this week is my advice so you've still got a bit of time to hit the shops. Luckily there's a lot of clothes about with room to manouevre, lol. We're staying 2nd week and that's going to be our slobbing week. :D:D

Jan

You're going to need a bit of swelling room so don't take anything too tight. , there's nothing worse than waistbands that cut in.

Jan

Elasticated waistbands, work a treat :D allow plenty of room for expansion with 24 hour dining on board :eek::D

Elasticated waistbands, work a treat :D allow plenty of room for expansion with 24 hour dining on board :eek::D

No, no, no. Fashion faux pas :eek:. Especially on men, unless it's sports wear. They sell those clothes at the back of the Sunday papers don't they Berwyn? lol. You must be their biggest customer, not literally though. :eek::eek:

Jan

No, no, no. Fashion faux pas :eek:. Especially on men, unless it's sports wear. They sell those clothes at the back of the Sunday papers don't they Berwyn? lol. You must be their biggest customer, not literally though. :eek::eek:

Jan

Cheeky :D

No in fact they sell them at the front of my local BHS store. They don't look like elasticated waistbands on most of them they have this hidden one that slides inside the waist so you can't see it. Things have moved on.

Anyway now DW has me wearing my shirts outside the trousers you can't see the waist anyway.

Berwyn

P.S.

Talking of fashion, you should have seen the difference in clothing styles between us Brits and the MSC cruisers going around Rome. They had smart cut Italian trousers and shoes to match compared to most of us slobbing round in jeans and trainers.

They got WI Fi down the pub? There's no peace to be had, even when he's out :D

Wifi in the pub, I could have sold my netbook 10 x over its a 1/3 of the size of a normal laptop :D also repaired (viris) 3 laptops tonight, the reason I took my netbook was I had stuff on there I could transfer..my USB dongle is only 16GB and the netbook 160GB so it made sense, I was typing and doing 3 laptops at the same time :eek:

I love it when Contractors come in from away to the nuclear power stations ;) ££££££££££££££££££:cool:

Archived