You can all join in

ekco

She can't that's why she's downloading it. Should have gone to Specsavers :D

You're at it again!:eek: Every time I'm busy you're on here asking for a jab with my big pointy stick. 100 lines for you.:p

Went and got the software for phone, works quite well.:)

I always get the manuals of the internet sites tv, hard drive recorder and surround sound equipment etc. It's easier to find things than flicking through the manual all day.:)

Good job the Celebration isn't in Ashdod today!! It would put me off going on that cruise.:eek:

Jan

So your not entirely happy with it then ? :D

I would have thought "works quite well" is good for a phone that only cost a tenner.

You should see DW wrestling with hers that would have cost 8x as much if she hadn't got it free with the contract.

Berwyn

I would have thought "works quite well" is good for a phone that only cost a tenner.

You should see DW wrestling with hers that would have cost 8x as much if she hadn't got it free with the contract.

Berwyn

Not the phone you nit, the software. doh!!;)

Jan

What software? I never use the stuff that comes with the phone.

I either use an adaptor for the micro SD card or bluetooth it across.

Berwyn

Just a simple bit of software that I got off the website, uploads text messages, pics, videos etc. onto computer and backs up same. Lets me type text messages on computer and load them onto phone to send, all that sort of stuff.:):) Not gone into eveything yet but very pleased with it for the money, just ordered a 2gb micro sd off ebay for the music and videos. I don't use a mobile enough to warrant a contract, I'm not a phone gabber, lol.:D

Right phoned out now, brain ache!!:eek:

Jan

Just a simple bit of software that I got off the website, uploads text messages, pics, videos etc. onto computer and backs up same. Lets me type text messages on computer and load them onto phone to send, all that sort of stuff.:):) Not gone into eveything yet but very pleased with it for the money, just ordered a 2gb micro sd off ebay for the music and videos. I don't use a mobile enough to warrant a contract, I'm not a phone gabber, lol.:D

Right phoned out now, brain ache!!:eek:

Jan

That's clever, easier than typing on the phone keys.

Berwyn

That's clever, easier than typing on the phone keys.

Berwyn

We've got o2 broadband and they let you have a few texts free a month that you send from their website which is really handy for long texts. You don't have to have one of their phones, trouble is I keep forgetting about it.:eek: I'm really tired this evening, haven't slept well this weekend, but I've got quite a lot done re the holiday.:):) Onwards and upwards, lol.

Jan

19 days to go, ha ha, hee hee :D:D I'm happy today, my 5lb bloat weight is off plus another pound for good luck. No muffin tops for me :D:D. Still there will be swelling in the heat and fat porky fingers so the wedding ring will have to be off before we go. :eek:

Have you got a new ring yet Berwyn?

Jan

19 days to go, ha ha, hee hee :D:D I'm happy today, my 5lb bloat weight is off plus another pound for good luck. No muffin tops for me :D:D. Still there will be swelling in the heat and fat porky fingers so the wedding ring will have to be off before we go. :eek:

Have you got a new ring yet Berwyn?

Jan

Hi Jan,

No not yet. Am going to see if I can get mine made bigger.

DW's still having probs with her hands and fingers and still can't get her proper wedding ring on. Lot of fluid retention in her hands and fingers.

Rest of her is no bigger so it's not weight gain.

Berwyn

Hi Jan,

No not yet. Am going to see if I can get mine made bigger.

DW's still having probs with her hands and fingers and still can't get her proper wedding ring on. Lot of fluid retention in her hands and fingers.

Rest of her is no bigger so it's not weight gain.

Berwyn

That doesn't sound right, has she had a check up lately? Blood pressure etc.

Jan

That doesn't sound right, has she had a check up lately? Blood pressure etc.

Jan

Yes she's had quite a few checks recently, blood pressure was up, but that was due to medication. We change d that and that sorted it.

she seems not much different health wise to the past few years.

Talking health, I'm off to dentist for checkup now :(

Berwyn

Archived