Ladies need your help about SPANX'S

Ok ladies I need you help and information about Spanx's Cami's does anyone know what the difference is in the following styles.

:confused:

Spanx Hide & seek Cami

Slimplicity Cami

Slim Cognito Body Shaping Cami

Thanks,

Marcy

There are several different ones that target different problems or needs. Slim Cognito and Hide & Sleek seem to be pretty similar. I have a Hide & Sleek and it is extremely comfortable and great under clingly tops where I don't want a bra strap to show.

Slimplicity appears to be prettier with fabric that doesn't look quite so much like a foundation garment. I think the Slimplicity must be new because I haven't seen that one before.

Thanks Water Baby,

I live in a small town and it is about 1 hour drive to major department store. So I was looking on the website and ebay and then got confused with the different styles.

Thanks

Marcy

Just so I don't have to start a new thread and since this one is about Spanx.....

My mom and I were debating on if the Spanx that don't have toes and just go to your ankles are "Panty Hose" or just "control Hose." I thought about getting the Spanx to wear with two of my nice dresses for dinner, but just to the ankle b/c I don't really need to cover my toes, just my pasty legs. Is the a fashion no no?

Just so I don't have to start a new thread and since this one is about Spanx.....

My mom and I were debating on if the Spanx that don't have toes and just go to your ankles are "Panty Hose" or just "control Hose." I thought about getting the Spanx to wear with two of my nice dresses for dinner, but just to the ankle b/c I don't really need to cover my toes, just my pasty legs. Is the a fashion no no?

IMO, yes unless you were wearing boots. I think it would look strange.

Have you tried the Sally Hansen spray on leg make up?? Called spray on stockings or something like that? Works pretty good, then washes off.

Stand in the shower when spraying tho or it will get everywhere.

It is not a self tanner.

What are the differences of Spanx and other foundation garments, especially panty girdles. They look like they smooth but do they hold in like a girdle. How do you know what size.

My questions may sound dumb, but I was thinking about getting Spanx but I hate that girdle tightness. Comfort will always rule out.

Okay, I just having to wear them at all, but at least I won't have to spend the extra money on Spanx.......I'll just buy some cheap panty hose.

They sell toe-less pantyhose - they cover the foot and just leave the toes exposed. Pantyhose with open-toe shoes or sandals is a no-no.

They sell toe-less pantyhose - they cover the foot and just leave the toes exposed. Pantyhose with open-toe shoes or sandals is a no-no.

Sheer toe pantyhose look fine with open toed shoes. I live where it is hot, but until I stopped working last year, bare legs with dresses were not an option where I worked. So sheer toed pantyhose in a nude shade works well, your manicure even shoes through.

Except that you look like you have webbed toes -- I think it is very obvious. I do admit to wearing sheer-toe hose with open-toed shoes/sandals back in the 80s, though. I think it is better to go with a closed-toe shoe if you are required to wear hose for work.

Archived