You Have Got To Read This Thread. Wow.

Cruzaholic41

I read the CruiseCritic news article yesterday, but hadn't seen the thread yet. Wow, what a story! What great detective work by Aquahound, and I loved the quote at the end about goodwill on the forums. So nice to read something so positive with a happy ending.

When you really read in to it, and read the threads on the other websites, you really gain an appreciation for the way this played out. Aquahound tracked an airplane tail number, translated a picture in a school, and used Google to identify a building. I hope this is picked up by national media outlets.

When you really read in to it, and read the threads on the other websites, you really gain an appreciation for the way this played out. Aquahound tracked an airplane tail number, translated a picture in a school, and used Google to identify a building. I hope this is picked up by national media outlets.

Amazing, isn't it? I think this is one of the best threads I have ever read on Cruise Critic......and as it progressed, it just kept getting better!

Archived